Toribash
I'll have you know that this tuna is the oldest picture I have memory of saving. It is like a child to me. It has been with me through hard times and soft times after my hardness has been expelled.

This tuna is programmed into my body's reproductive cycle.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Thank you c:
-----
BUT THAT IS YOUR FAULT IF WE AREN'T PLAYING LEAGUE. I'M ON THAT SHIT 99/10 DAYS. I ACTUALLY PLAY SO MUCH, IT OVERLAPS THE 24 HOUR SPAN OF A DAY, AND STARTS ROLLING OVER TO THE NEXT DAY, ACCUMULATING HOURS WHICH ARE STORED IN A FIGURATIVE COUNTER, REACHING APPROXIMATELY 99 OVER THE COURSE OF 10 DAYS, AND THE FINAL HOUR, I REST SO THAT I MAY CONTINUE MY STREAK FOR THE NEXT WHILE.

This was all to tell you I'm on a lot. Join me, friendo.
Last edited by Noah; Nov 27, 2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

What The hell o.o
I like the part when he says dat ass
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Nov 28, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I feel like vines are ruling out my beautiful gifs.
I'm still a gif lover 4 lyfe.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Thank you c:
-----
BUT THAT IS YOUR FAULT IF WE AREN'T PLAYING LEAGUE. I'M ON THAT SHIT 99/10 DAYS. I ACTUALLY PLAY SO MUCH, IT OVERLAPS THE 24 HOUR SPAN OF A DAY, AND STARTS ROLLING OVER TO THE NEXT DAY, ACCUMULATING HOURS WHICH ARE STORED IN A FIGURATIVE COUNTER, REACHING APPROXIMATELY 99 OVER THE COURSE OF 10 DAYS, AND THE FINAL HOUR, I REST SO THAT I MAY CONTINUE MY STREAK FOR THE NEXT WHILE.

This was all to tell you I'm on a lot. Join me, friendo.

Lol'd.

Remember I went to the latin server :'c and it's actually really annoying, I want to go back to NA but there is no method to buy RP for my country yet. So gg riot.
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Do they scream at you in Latinese?
Post annoyance logs.

Mfw I'm taking Latin 1 in Highschool
Mfw I have no face