Toribash
Thanks but it's not exactly something you can do over the net ;p, my bro speaks spanish so I should be ok(ish).
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Hey man, there's always Skype.
So far it's looking like "Training for Perfection" is the theme. Unless I hear something else by next week, that's what I'll do.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
cool 'w' anyhow, where's everybody in the clan? it'd be good if everyone sent their phone numbers with the respective country and area code so i can call them and remind you all that we need to stay active, and stay together as a clan. whaddayathink
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Welp finished my orals. Didn't get to say much of what I wanted to but I apparently did alright. I have to finish a few more exams in a few weeks... Sorry for lack of activity on my part.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
1-847-840-1692. I may or may not answer though, I'm a busy guy.

Also, sorry for the bout of inactivity again, both my keyboard AND mouse crapped out because my PS/2 ports went haywire. I now have both a USB keyboard AND mouse (hello 21st century) and that brings two bits of good news.

1.) I will now be able to actually digitize and create the art theme for the clan.
2.) I can probably hop on Toribash once in awhile now (at least on Saturdays).

So there you have it, you're up to date with my technological malfunctions.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Hey, if anyone ever is online please try to hit me up. and my skype is sniperonskype if u ever wanna chat. just send me a request with and say who you are
crazy shit's going on xD hi guys... add me on skype, i'm on often.
mad_jackal92 is my id
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life