Toribash
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Also your first 10 games are +/- 50 Elo. So the more you win the higher your inital Elo gets.
Also, Elo not ELO

Odd, I played 4 and while it says unranked on my profile, it says 1379 when I'm in the premade screen. I'll take your word for it though and get the other 6 games done before I believe any numbers I see.

Also, those 4 were totally all wins. I'm waiting for my first disappointment.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In premade screen and after ranked game it always shows your proper elo. For profile it takes a while to update, and afair requires enough games played + elo higher than 1200 to be shown at all.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
wanna know what happens when i let my friend play on my LoL account (note i'm in eu server while living in australia -.- so he was lagging like a mofo)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/hmmps.png/

forgot to mention we were on my traineeship's internet which was also running off about 20+ other computers.
Last edited by Przero; Jul 14, 2011 at 10:40 PM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR REGION IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT IN THE LOADER.

PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
(inb4thiswasoutforvever)

On a side note:

Leona thoughts?
Last edited by Kryo; Jul 15, 2011 at 02:51 AM.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Leona thoughts?

Shes an alright tank, Not as good as I was hoping for, but she seems to need a good team comp to do well. Due to a few flaws. She also isn't very threatening in lane (that I've seen)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I swear to god I'm on the verge of quitting, anytime I get into a normal game Im the only one with any form of brain function whatsoever in the games.

I also can't even get into a good premade anymore, this is fucking ridiculous. I was at 13 stacks of mejais before we surrendered (I was 0/1/13, then was like fuck it and died cause the surrender vote came up)

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ESL streaming some tourney or something...

on www.own3d.tv

Does anyone have some kinda item guide that shows the items, what they do and when to buy them and such? (something like that)
I'm not the type to follow guides, I like to buy beginning items and purchase what needs to be bought at that time. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
So I now totally own every champ. I either have no life or too much money. And since I'm broke at the moment, I can only conclude the former :/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games