Toribash
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
well, as you know, you've been attempting to quit twice. Origin's trust 'level' is obviously even lower than before. And then the rest of this post is up to you.
shrek

thats baiscally it. After say your thanking about quiting we know at same point you are going to quit, so we quit careing so we can move on an rebuild, theres no hsrd feelings we just cant stay in the past.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
so tell me again, how this is possible when your join date says 2014, march, the fact that your a green belt, and that ive never seen you before in my life. so with this conclusion your either really, really bad at lying or your an alt of the actual 'ex-origin'. we would never accept anyone below blue without testing of SOME KIND so please entertain me.

Lol, I can get on my alt and say I am a origin member that has a march 2014 join date and is only a green belt

Not hard to have alts bro.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
i said "or an actual alt of an 'ex-origin' member"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
its a quote, not an attitude I was clearing up some things. i'd hate to leave people with the wrong interpretation of my words. no need to be hostile.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
its a quote, not an attitude I was clearing up some things. i'd hate to leave people with the wrong interpretation of my words. no need to be hostile.

relax people, we on the same side here.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
anyone want war come find me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
why did litekirito leave?
-----
never mind he told me
Last edited by shadow077; Oct 25, 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In a mind-blowing, suspenseful battle between gods two hero's emerged victorious. WeppetKo and MasterFate battled it out with the Clan Obey the war raged on for 12 nail-bitting matches. Then in the final 13th match with WeppetKo and allies cheering him on MasterFate defeated His final foe Hattersin and accomplished the seemingly impossible. For the first time in Origin history, They beat obey.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 26, 2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]