Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A torso and headkick. Sambo grav makes it more difficult to jump, but adds power to my kicks.
Attached Files
!torso_head.rpl (94.0 KB, 12 views)
back from the dead
I'm resigning.
Hmmm, I don't feel as attached to this clan as I used to. I don't feel it's going anywhere, and I can't be bothered putting effort in to change things. I don't know if i'll go to a new clan, but i'm gunna stay clanless for a while.

When things get arranged, and you guys choose a new leader or what ever it is you want to do, you can have my moderatorship removed and passed on.

I didn't want to terminate the clan, as some of you may not be keen on this. I don't know if you chaps want to discuss anything, but i'm on IRC now and i'll still watch here to see if anythings going down.

A bit of sentimental shit:

This clan started out great, full of friends. I remember having noomy in here, i'm not sure if Zanzy ever came in, but I knew all of the members and it was great.

I guess things turned to shit when people started to quit, and then Alan and Pablo quit. I was handed leadership, and a minimal amount of members. We started recruiting people we didn't know so well, and that's not what we made this clan for. It lost it's meaning, and became another clan going nowhere.

I don't feel attached to the clan anymore, there isn't activity and we're in a rut. I'm not feeling up to getting out of this rut, as it would mean recruiting more random people, to gain activity, which isn't what this clan was about.

Farewell, and good luck to whoever feels they need/want to take over my duties. Many good memories in this clan, probably the first in which I felt truly at home. All good things come to an end at some point.

<3
Aww, man.

Well, if you ever feel like coming back, Doxa is always your home.

Me and Fezch shall rebuild the clan from the ground up, if he decides to stay.
back from the dead
I don't know what to say.
When you made this clan, what was it about?

Oyster: I am staying, friend.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You don't even know? :U

It was about friendship, and being yourself. Not changing to suit others. The whole friendship bit is out the window, as most are inactive and/or left, and recruiting randoms just wouldn't feel right to bring the clan back.
I didn't want to terminate the clan, as some of you may not be keen on this

By leaving, you practically are. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Iunno dood, it looks kinda, 1kish. :P
Well, Oyster has moderatorship, and he wants to bring the clan back. So eh, I support him but i'm just not feeling the clan anymore.

So you're sticking with it Fez?