Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
if i were to decide id say no if you had actually left, seeing as you took the smart decision and thought about the whole making a clan thing and didnt leave id say yes. idk you need to show more commitment i mean this will be your 2nd time leaving and returning even if the first was accidential you waited a whole month before telling anyone.

aftter he leaves again an want to return he will have to reapply. i do know how he feels cause,my brother got into my account an kicked mercykiller, so i had to move him up and re-invite him same time ago. i had to change my password.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Well guys, even if you allow me in your clan, I'll always be the outcast. Knowing that I left once, and almost left a second time, you guys won't trust me. I'm going to solo Toribash until I have enough to create my clan. I still do hope that you guys can accept me as a Single Allie. And maybe when I create my clan, Clan Allies. I'm leaving so I can keep my dignity. Bye guys. P.S. You guys were honestly the only clan I TRYED to get into. The others were to easy. Bye again
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Well guys, even if you allow me in your clan, I'll always be the outcast. Knowing that I left once, and almost left a second time, you guys won't trust me. I'm going to solo Toribash until I have enough to create my clan. I still do hope that you guys can accept me as a Single Allie. And maybe when I create my clan, Clan Allies. I'm leaving so I can keep my dignity. Bye guys. P.S. You guys were honestly the only clan I TRYED to get into. The others were to easy. Bye again

been down this road before, i knew you where going to quit again. oh well didn't matter, bye an have a nice toribash life.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Maybe thinking before you do things is a skill you should learn the hard way? Also hi Azure, I miss you bebe.

hai
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
all good points. well sir you such a big help .

<4
I TRIED to get into.

mhm

what's better than rejoining a toribash clan? get a life
jk

but hey, why quit when you can still in touch with origin?
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
been down this road before, i knew you where going to quit again. oh well didn't matter, bye an have a nice toribash life.

What do you mean you knew? The first time was accidental. The only reason why I didn't post sooner explaining why was because I didn't think to. I didn't think you would believe me. And you obviously don't believe me. Maybe my opinion of you was wrong. I thought that you guys were a very nice clan, but I see you are like all the others now. Assuming.
-----
Originally Posted by ImmortalSpartan View Post
Hello.

Hello random Green Belt
Last edited by Jaxon; Oct 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
I am EX Origin.

so tell me again, how this is possible when your join date says 2014, march, the fact that your a green belt, and that ive never seen you before in my life. so with this conclusion your either really, really bad at lying or your an alt of the actual 'ex-origin'. we would never accept anyone below blue without testing of SOME KIND so please entertain me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
What do you mean you knew? The first time was accidental. The only reason why I didn't post sooner explaining why was because I didn't think to. I didn't think you would believe me. And you obviously don't believe me. Maybe my opinion of you was wrong. I thought that you guys were a very nice clan, but I see you are like all the others now. Assuming.

well, as you know, you've been attempting to quit twice. Origin's trust 'level' is obviously even lower than before. And then the rest of this post is up to you.
I am EX Origin.

shrek