9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Settle down Bojan. Murm knew what he was doing when he did it and he knew of the possible consequences. He fully acknowledges and takes responsibility for this fiasco.
Don't blame the person that handed out the ban either. People obviously reported Murm's invasions and ergo, Murm recieved the proper punishment for said offence. The moderator was just doing his job.
Don't blame this on the moderator or yourself.
It's Murm's burden, and his only.

Take a while to process things through your head before you make rage posts.

True dat, yo.

Bojan, hopefully by now you have calmed down. This isn't a huge issue, I did what I did because I wanted to, not because you wanted me to. Like Galt has stated, it was my decision and I am paying for it justly. I will come on with this account but only to check up etc. I am still going to play so yeah, talk to me in-game.
Last edited by Diaboli; Mar 25, 2010 at 06:05 AM.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Funny thing is invade tags aren't actually required, it's more of a manners thing. Just like people don't get banned for clan invading - that rule's long gone.

It was reported for 'advertising', but that's BS. Advertising what? The chance to be in something for free. >_> It's ridiculous. I like this project, and if past experience is anything to go by so will the other higher-ups.

I'm honestly in disbelief at this, banned for giving something to the community. That's just fucking backwards IMO.

You pretty much hit it on the head. I did it to support what I believe to be the most exciting thing that is actively happening to Toribash, probably since I joined and got bored with it. Wiiware is a little while away and so is 4.0 so there isn't much to look forward to. Granted, I did technically mass spam the clan boards but it was only 1 thread per board and I did as much as I could to make it seem less rude. I think some people are upset that they weren't the only ones invited, but I have only received complaints from about 4 people, all of which exhibit elitist attitudes around the forum anyways so it's no surprise. After I had done it I expected the ban, realising that there are other avenues I could have taken in order to bring R-I-F-T to those who don't lurk all that much, but I personally don't have access to Announcement tabs things or any other means of promotion that weren't already being implemented. I am fine with the ban knowing that the cause was worth it. Heaps of people PMed me saying thank you for notifying them etc. and even more people actually went and signed up. Also, was it avwave that banned me because I think he tried to sort of apologise. It doesn't matter who banned me anyways because they were only doing their job and I know that if I had seen those posts in every official clan board I probably would have reported it too for mass spam.

I'm still going to come on using this account and I would have continued to clock in hours as a Tori-Agent but I can't enter servers in Tori-Agent mode.
So yeah, if Bojan wants to stop making R-I-F-T until I get back then it's up to him. Thanks for your support guys, I really appreciate it.
if it was another user, people would have raised a ruckus. if it was a different content, it would have caused an uproar.

here are a lot of other methods to advertise this: signature, the blog, an announcement, a sticky, news article, and others. we would have gladly advertised it for murmayder if he asked. it is one of the better idead from toribash, yes. but for someone to do it by mass spamming it in the clan forum isn't something becoming for someone in his position.

better generalize than make exceptions i say. i regret nothing, just doing my job
Application Form:

Belt and qi: Here is my playercard

GMT: My GMT is +1:00

Your Strongest Mod : Wushu , Running

Self Description:An kind hearted player thats willing to help newbies....
Also becoming a great texturer....
P.S. I own in running

Past Clans: Dragonz

Are you active on forums? Yes , especialy when i present my new art...
Im only inactive when my internet goes down

An screenshot of your Toribash guy: Its in my avatar

And 3 of your best MP replays:
1.This is a replay in that i own my friend ( i used showel couse hes noob(and by noob i mean he doesnt know what c does))
2.Just another wushu replay
3.Just another wushu replay
Attached Files
KoprivicaDecap.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
ripley1.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
Uperrcut.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BeLgRaDe; Mar 25, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
Never saw u posting on [Dragonz] dsc, and even I have more post there then you (and I'm not the member of the Dragonz) and u didn't even said in their forum you are quitting their clan . Active in game? Hardly saw u there also (but that can be overlooked cause I'm in game only before noon). 100 post say it all. I could say yes on account you're from Serbia but that would be protection, what u obviously expect...
NO.

Kad budes bio vise na forumu i kada u svoju aplikaciju uneses malo vise opisa o sebi imaces sanse, dotad NE i isti odgovor ces dobiti od svakoga ovde. Nista nisi konkretno uradio dok si bio u Dragonzima, uopste ne vidim sta mozes nama da doprineses. Probaj kroz mjesec-dva-tri kada ''nabijes'' preko 500 postova i osvojis bar 3000 qi-a.
Last edited by Bojan77; Mar 25, 2010 at 08:13 AM.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
if it was another user, people would have raised a ruckus. if it was a different content, it would have caused an uproar.

here are a lot of other methods to advertise this: signature, the blog, an announcement, a sticky, news article, and others. we would have gladly advertised it for murmayder if he asked. it is one of the better idead from toribash, yes. but for someone to do it by mass spamming it in the clan forum isn't something becoming for someone in his position.

better generalize than make exceptions i say. i regret nothing, just doing my job

I fully understand where you're coming from dude, which is why my only regret is that I didn't exhaust those options before I thought of doing it. Would you be able to do some of those things you suggested, namely the blog, an announcement, a sticky, news article and anything else you an think of? My efforts worked reasonably well but I only went to that length because I thought that these options were not available to me.

8OJ4N

You're not banned Bojan...