Toribash
I have a Question.
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you guys a question . So, I asked if I could apply for GM the other day, and Cheshyre said yes. I was wondering if any of you guys have applied before and have any tips for me? And yes, I know, they rarely accept, but theres no problem with trying. Anyway, cya
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
What the fuck is happening here?.... Ô.õ

Some jimmies were rustled, it's all good now XD
Grohen made some unnecessary comments, this is just the fallout.

Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you guys a question . So, I asked if I could apply for GM the other day, and Cheshyre said yes. I was wondering if any of you guys have applied before and have any tips for me? And yes, I know, they rarely accept, but theres no problem with trying. Anyway, cya

I haven't applied, but it is like applying for anything.

They like to know why they should make you a gm,
What kind of experience you have in gm (or similar) positions,
And other relevant stuff like that.
Also, use good grammar and punctuation. Make it look spiffy ;)

They did a recruitment wave not long ago, and had a thread for it, if you can find that you will find some good tips, and some good examples (Found it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=459740 ).

Good luck anyway
Last edited by Blue; Oct 22, 2014 at 03:29 PM.
Really i dont bother with Mods anymore. The last time i applied (about 2-3 months ago) you get nothing. not even a peep as to either you made it in or not, what you were lacking, how they choose, nothing. nada. Your in the dark for the whole process. you must send the app to one of the GMs in the toribash staff page. but expect nothing back. really as far as i know the only known way as to if you make it or not is that your in game name will have a @,&,+,% sign infront notifying others of your status. but If want to even be considered I would want to write a story a LONG story about your useful skills and your experience as a host/ rule follower. and any other useful information you may have. you need to provide proof for the best chance. Please take note that if you go through with this you will be heading down a dark, lonely road filled with doubt and sometimes anger. if you make it through to the end im all for it.
-----
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Zeus I ride your sick because it is so big. I only have two inches to work with so it's always tempting. I'm sorry if my khakis are too rough and chafe it.

Wha-wha-ha WHAAT lol i had to read this 3 times to make sure it said what it said.

Lucie go back a few pages to see what happened
Last edited by Fates; Oct 22, 2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post

i only applied once or twice ever i believe. Good luck to you tho.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Thanks for the encouragement and tips guys. I'll make sure to utilize my grammar and writing skills MasterFate. I will also ise the luck you have all granted me. Let's hope for the best
-----
*Utilise. Yep I'm going to fail. XD That one grammar mistake will be the death of me.
Last edited by Jaxon; Oct 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
makes me wonder how some of those scrubs made it in as GMs when half of them dont even ever play. but then heres me all ready to work with tons of free time but nope they pick the scrubs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Exactly what I'm doing. Close to being done. Half hour spent on it now. I don't want to rush it though.
I'm just gamin' man
You do want to make it long. After all it is GM you are applying for. All I can say is best of luck to you.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget