Toribash
You say that like you think I'm offended. I'm just letting you know my opinion. Please explain how I am suffering.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
You say that like you think I'm offended. I'm just letting you know my opinion. Please explain how I am suffering.

Because you feel the need to pop back into our threads and bitch about our clan with no real reason on why you found a purpose to come back here. Obviously you still think of us to the point where you blatantly post on our thread filling it with your negativity. Even if you are speaking your opinion, is there a reason you put it here? You could have easily kept it to yourself or done it more formally through a private message to zeus, explaining why you feel he isn't doing that great of a job leading us. Posting negative and harassing comments on our thread that you know are going to get unfriendly feedback is not only a great way to represent your current clan, a great example of how much you've benefited from leaving us, a flawless demonstration of your shit personality, but also a guaranteed hatred towards you from every current member of this clan (Note: we're maxed out). So the next time you plan on visiting our threads make sure to do the right thing and keep your fuckin mouth shut. Good day.
-----
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
I'm back And I would like to give a tremendous thanks to Bercat.

No problem buddy, welcome back.
Last edited by Bercat; Oct 22, 2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Nobody seems to have read this ^
If you feel like arguing do so over PM.

frankly i could care less it is OUR clan and we have the right to defend our selfs as we see fit. if we needed Clan Mod input we would have called for one. this is our talk thread so what we say in return to any comments posted on our thread is our bisness only unless it brakes the rules of racisim and life risking threats or putdowns. thank you Clan Mod but we can handle this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

the point is no one asked you. i don't be on alot cause i have to work an pay bill. i cant lead my clan if i don't have fucking power, a computer and internet. your problem is you don't see that, I have bill to pay. you just don't understand. so just please shh, i got enough to worry about.
-----
When your own leader yells at you for misinterpreting a situation you have no knowledge about I tend to doubt their authority. Sure, we were the only ones who did anything, but how many promises had Zeus made that he hasn't done to this day? How many recommendations have we given that he basically overlooked? You tell me that he's given so much but if he really had the "I have a life" excuse hardly ever applies. I tend to be a fairly understanding person but when you give me a reason not to trust you, I wont. And I have plenty of reasons to not trust Zeus.
To Bercat: if you don't like me it isn't my problem. If you don't want to accept my honest opinion, so be it. I honestly don't care if you even blacklist me. I'm just venting my opinions and if you want to get angry at me for it then go ahead and suffer on your own behalf.

no one really cares dude. never gave you any reason not to trust me, so it doesn't really matter. point is . i want you to stop riding my dick.
Last edited by Zeus; Oct 22, 2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hey guys i have a problem, SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY PROBLEM,also go away and stfu grohnberg, i dont care about your problems you are not even in the clan and what makes you think you can just come over here and talk shit to one of the greatest people ever born, <3.now my prob, what do u do if u like a girl that your best friend also likes??
Which is more important to you? You either throw your friend under the bus if the girl is more important or you get over yourself if she isnt. (I've decided to ignore your hate and force my love upon you to make you hate me more. Trolling threads is too easy when everyone you're trolling is oblivious to the personality you've literally always had.) Zeus I ride your sick because it is so big. I only have two inches to work with so it's always tempting. I'm sorry if my khakis are too rough and chafe it.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post
hey guys i have a problem, SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY PROBLEM,also go away and stfu grohnberg, i dont care about your problems you are not even in the clan and what makes you think you can just come over here and talk shit to one of the greatest people ever born, <3.now my prob, what do u do if u like a girl that your best friend also likes??

Your choice: Be selfish and try to compete with your friend, give up, or let her decide (not recommended).
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post

Eiffel Tower
Nah jk, be honest with your friend. If you are good friends you will work it out.

Also, the clan mod was doing his job, to moderate, it isn't up to the forum owner/creator as to what the rules are.
Last edited by Blue; Oct 22, 2014 at 01:01 PM.