yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Eh, knew it. That sucks. Next time ask for permission before doing it. Better safe then sorry.

Well, all I can say is that you had good intentions, but it was a bit stupid to do that.

Good luck getting unbanned if possible.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
/invade etc

I disagree, he made a few threads inviting the community to join in something and as usual someone bitched about it, threw their toys out the pram & went running off to cry about it.

Seriously, people need to quit this whole clan forum elitist shite. It's not like it's hard for people to delete threads/posts they don't want YOU HAVE MODERATORS FOR A REASON, or do we have to hold your hands with that? >_>

Personally I don't agree with the ban, and looking at the ban itself neither did the person who had to do it. FFS almost every thread he made recently got deleted over this. * skulfuk sighs

I undeleted the thread in my clan's forum cos it's a cool project, shame that like most the good stuff the community does someone has to spoil it.

Even so, rules aren't (or at least shouldn't) be subject to non-application based on the fancy of the enforcer. He advertised shit. It might have been wonderful shit, but even so, he advertised shit. Apparently (I haven't looked it up) that's against the rules. Ergo, he was punished.
I don't dislike Murm, he's probably my best friend in this clan and I do understand why others are outraged over this. The others need to calm down and be rational.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
heh, I wasn't even there... I pranked you. ;)

looks like somebody got prime.. congrats it looks tight
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post

New Head I made

your style is the use of big white eyes, everyone has there own style and I beilive that is your trademark
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
your style is the use of big white eyes, everyone has there own style and I beilive that is your trademark

Yep Pretty much ^_^
Probably something to do with mass clan invasion.

Also, phail deleted this thread and I restored it so...
yea.
T1cux: clan have eggs.