Toribash
that escalated super quickly, grohen is basically saying that if fate had more control over the clan, it would be even more successful. Call it what you want I guess, but, I call it a suggestion.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
that escalated super quickly, grohen is basically saying that if fate had more control over the clan, it would be even more successful. Call it what you want I guess, but, I call it a suggestion.

I've suggested it before but Zeus hates me too much to consider the fact that my endless mockery of him might be a sign to get a leader that I can't mock *cough*cough* MasterFate *cough*cough*
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I've suggested it before but Zeus hates me too much to consider the fact that my endless mockery of him might be a sign to get a leader that I can't mock *cough*cough* MasterFate *cough*cough*

What I don't get is that you come to our thread, mocking our clan for its current dysfunction like your clan doesn't have any of its own. It isn't a perfect world and the sooner you understand that, the better.

P.s: I used to think you were cool.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
:/ though I have helped in reviving this clan from the slightly depressing state it was in when I arrived, I will not, and do not want to be the Leader for a number of reasons:

-Zeus has put so much time and effort and Money in to this clan that is nearly unfathomable.
-I for one like Zeus as a leader
-He created the clan and deserves the leader title. something I will not be inclined to take from him unless he either Dies (yes I am that serious about this), or willingly hands over the reins to someone else.
-At the most until either of the two things above happen the highest I will willingly go is Co-Leader, and even that I am a little reluctant about.

At the time Zeus and Satan and Gangsta Had some stuff going on Irl. Its was totally understandable its called having a life. all I did was when things started falling apart in their absence I brought every one together, brainstormed, came up with working ideas, and worked with them to fix it. Like any loyal member would do. Not taking credit for the work done by the 8 of us who were still active at the time. we worked hard and at times I thought we would fail but we pulled through. but now because of that one mistake that happened when Zeus was away you all want to overthrow him. How dare you. how dare you threaten the position of a man who would probably give all he has to keep this clan up and running. The leader shouldn't have to come up with all the ideas. he shouldn't have to be the one we hide behind in times of strife. and he defiantly shouldn't be the one we blame for problems when he happens to be away. He should be the one we look up to for guidance not the one we put all of our problems down on. this is why I made the council again To help take some of the pressure of of Zeus. To help spread the weight of the burdens he carries as leader.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
:/ though I have helped in reviving this clan from the slightly depressing state it was in when I arrived, I will not, and do not want to be the Leader for a number of reasons:

-Zeus has put so much time and effort and Money in to this clan that is nearly unfathomable.
-I for one like Zeus as a leader
-He created the clan and deserves the leader title. something I will not be inclined to take from him unless he either Dies (yes I am that serious about this), or willingly hands over the reins to someone else.
-At the most until either of the two things above happen the highest I will willingly go is Co-Leader, and even that I am a little reluctant about.

At the time Zeus and Satan and Gangsta Had some stuff going on Irl. Its was totally understandable its called having a life. all I did was when things started falling apart in their absence I brought every one together, brainstormed, came up with working ideas, and worked with them to fix it. Like any loyal member would do. Not taking credit for the work done by the 8 of us who were still active at the time. we worked hard and at times I thought we would fail but we pulled through. but now because of that one mistake that happened when Zeus was away you all want to overthrow him. How dare you. how dare you threaten the position of a man who would probably give all he has to keep this clan up and running. The leader shouldn't have to come up with all the ideas. he shouldn't have to be the one we hide behind in times of strife. and he defiantly shouldn't be the one we blame for problems when he happens to be away. He should be the one we look up to for guidance not the one we put all of our problems down on. this is why I made the council again To help take some of the pressure of of Zeus. To help spread the weight of the burdens he carries as leader.

PRAISE THE LORD
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
When your own leader yells at you for misinterpreting a situation you have no knowledge about I tend to doubt their authority. Sure, we were the only ones who did anything, but how many promises had Zeus made that he hasn't done to this day? How many recommendations have we given that he basically overlooked? You tell me that he's given so much but if he really had the "I have a life" excuse hardly ever applies. I tend to be a fairly understanding person but when you give me a reason not to trust you, I wont. And I have plenty of reasons to not trust Zeus.
To Bercat: if you don't like me it isn't my problem. If you don't want to accept my honest opinion, so be it. I honestly don't care if you even blacklist me. I'm just venting my opinions and if you want to get angry at me for it then go ahead and suffer on your own behalf.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
cough cough please no more bashful posts cough cough seriously next one gets infracted cough cough

Nobody seems to have read this ^
If you feel like arguing do so over PM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
When your own leader yells at you for misinterpreting a situation you have no knowledge about I tend to doubt their authority. Sure, we were the only ones who did anything, but how many promises had Zeus made that he hasn't done to this day? How many recommendations have we given that he basically overlooked? You tell me that he's given so much but if he really had the "I have a life" excuse hardly ever applies. I tend to be a fairly understanding person but when you give me a reason not to trust you, I wont. And I have plenty of reasons to not trust Zeus.
To Bercat: if you don't like me it isn't my problem. If you don't want to accept my honest opinion, so be it. I honestly don't care if you even blacklist me. I'm just venting my opinions and if you want to get angry at me for it then go ahead and suffer on your own behalf.

Good thing you're suffering more than me.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus