Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
We need Kat to replace PowerOfEvil on OG, my body is ready.

woulda already happened if the EU scene was more like the KR scene
if you don't know what I mean, the EULCS scene is more focused on your contacts/past achievments/fanbase/stage experience rather than your current individual skill, therefore if, for example, xpeke quit Origen he would probably still recieve an offer for another LCS team even though he sucks dick, same for PowerOfEvil, shit tier players currently but since they used to be good, people look at that.

in Korea its not the same, if you play well in soloq and get like rank 1, it doesn't matter if you are a random player, you 99% will get tryouts with LCK teams, maybe even straight up with big teams like SKT
all i can do is tryhard for rank 1 and hope to get noticed at some point
Last edited by Kat; Aug 17, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Have you ever actually considered contacting one of the teams yourself? You could just start from smaller teams that are missing a mid laner. It wouldn't take long for better teams to notice you if you performed well there.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

^ Ever considered playing on amateur teams or CS teams? Try contacting some newer orgs or something if you actually want to go pro.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
You could also start streaming to get your name out there. It's definitely a slower process, but it could really help your case of you have a huge following.
I think I might be retired.
my computer has aids lately and i cant stream properly, i used to

But yeah, I will definitely be playing in the next EUCS, there's still like 4 months until that begins tho.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

Rework is coming soon

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.