Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I'm confused, explain.

dont worry i fixed it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
dont worry i fixed it

what is there to fix? hes already a freshman .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hes talking about how ayyomayo somehow ended up in the members slot but he just joined like a few weeks ago
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
been in clan for over a month promo to member plz T.T
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
This clan totally isn't dysfunctional in any sense of the word. Your recruits are clearly competent and your leader is clearly the most active. I applaud you in your attempts. MasterFate for leader 2012. Kbai.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
This clan totally isn't dysfunctional in any sense of the word. Your recruits are clearly competent and your leader is clearly the most active. I applaud you in your attempts. MasterFate for leader 2012. Kbai.

Good input XD

EDIT: Ey nice post count though

its called having a life. I have alot of things to do , like work , so setting at my laptop for hours isn't a option. Farther more, dont ever post here bashing me or my clan. Don't like it? Then go the fuck away fuck , an be gain up about this. Just so tried, been taking your shit far to long without saying a word, now its time to cool down. Ive tried to talk to you, tried it all. Now its time to relax with all the childish games an what not. Once you have a mortgage, lights , cable, car notes buying food for two house,every month then make your comments.
[QUOT=LiteKirito;7673203]been in clan for over a month promo to member plz T.T[/QUOTE] ill move you now before i forget.
Last edited by Zeus; Oct 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

I really hope this isn't the sarcasm that Zeus took it for. If it is I side with zeus. We try very hard to keep our reputation up along with our clan functions. If not please make it more clear that it is a complement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I really hope this isn't the sarcasm that Zeus took it for. If it is I side with zeus. We try very hard to keep our reputation up along with our clan functions. If not please make it more clear that it is a complement.

2012? We're almost in 2015, it's obviously sarcasm.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
its called having a life. I have alot of things to do , like work , so setting at my laptop for hours isn't a option. Farther more, dont ever post here bashing me or my clan. Don't like it? Then go the fuck away fuck , an be gain up about this. Just so tried, been taking your shit far to long without saying a word, now its time to cool down. Ive tried to talk to you, tried it all. Now its time to relax with all the childish games an what not. Once you have a mortgage, lights , cable, car notes buying food for two house,every month then make your comments.
[QUOT=LiteKirito;7673203]been in clan for over a month promo to member plz T.T

ill move you now before i forget.[/QUOTE]
Smartphones aren't very expensive. Please don't take my comments as offense but as the jokes they are meant to be. But seriously Fate is a cool guy.
I think I might be retired.