Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Corey: There is nothing wrong with CorzaX.
Oyster: I play the same games as Corey, except I also have Halo3: ODST, GHWT, GHMetallica, and Army Of Two TFD.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
But I has it at the moment.
Also, what is our clan bank account?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Where do you live in Auckland, Loach? I wanna come to your house and learn how to dj off you. :P

sure thing bro
I actually have a couple of mates here in Milton who are planning on setting up a business called Mobile DJs. One person is going to do the "accounting" part of it, and the other was going to do all of the setting up. He already has numerous monitors and the suchlike. :P
Sweet, I play Halo 3 and ODST too!

I'm thinking about getting Borderlands as well, I'll add you guys today.
back from the dead
What the hell is jumpstyle?

The only dance America ever invented is dress-like-a-whore-and-gyrate-wildly style.
back from the dead
YOU LIE COREY.
Just sayin'
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Cool. I only just finished the Halo 3 Campaign on Legendary a few days ago (bought it about 2 weeks earlier :P) and have started a ODST Campaign on Legendary too. Maybe we can help each other? :P