Toribash
My highest streak is 50 straight games In kickboxing and my high is 28 straight games of ABD. somehow people get surprised about how I play 100 games a day at the min. I really want that custom belt. :3

IMPORTANT

well looks like we've done it again we have reached our max of clan members :/ Once again I will send out messages to those of high risk inactiveness stating that they may be kicked if they do not respond to the set time after the message is sent. the people that I know to be at risk off the top of my head will be listed below. the final list will be made up later today.

MercyKiller
DrSoul
Soulzzz
Mika1997
Vokster
TheGGK
AntiDeath
Emoney78

if your on this list and have questions PM me the final list is coming soon
Last edited by Fates; Oct 17, 2014 at 04:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Got my account back!
-----
Got my account back!
Last edited by Primal; Oct 17, 2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Donated 1430 tc to bank
iuno why. i'm just never going to have enought tc to have anything of value like flame. Flame is good. I would enjoy flame
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
My highest streak is 50 straight games In kickboxing and my high is 28 straight games of ABD. somehow people get surprised about how I play 100 games a day at the min. I really want that custom belt. :3

IMPORTANT

well looks like we've done it again we have reached our max of clan members :/ Once again I will send out messages to those of high risk inactiveness stating that they may be kicked if they do not respond to the set time after the message is sent. the people that I know to be at risk off the top of my head will be listed below. the final list will be made up later today.

MercyKiller
DrSoul
Soulzzz
Mika1997
Vokster
TheGGK
AntiDeath
Emoney78

Pretty sure I kicked every one last time, but that's fine that you took the credit.

Also I'm not sure if vokster had a reason for being inactive or not.
-----
Mercy, has no internet and Vokster's battery exploded.

Vok's link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...358566&page=41
Last edited by Bercat; Oct 18, 2014 at 04:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

IMPORTANT

MercyKiller
DrSoul
Soulzzz
Mika1997
Vokster
TheGGK
AntiDeath
Emoney78

You should just send a message to all members, give them x days to reply, then kick everyone who doesn't.

Might be easier than targeting specific members.
Yeah but once going to be kicked for having there personal problems. We will just have to work around the once we have those types of problems
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I didny kick anyone last time but i was the one who brought it up the problem and sent the messages out.
Meh, i wasnt notifyed about mercys condition and vokster is accounted for as reasonabily inactive.
Sorry for making this so quick im using a phone and its annoying to to type.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I didny kick anyone last time but i was the one who brought it up the problem and sent the messages out.
Meh, i wasnt notifyed about mercys condition and vokster is accounted for as reasonabily inactive.
Sorry for making this so quick im using a phone and its annoying to to type.

its fine,but dont kick anyone till you have the go head from myself or another leader.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah but once going to be kicked for having there personal problems. We will just have to work around the once we have those types of problems

That is what the inactive thread is for?

If people posted in the thread saying they are having personal problems, then it would be fine.
They don't have to give any details, just let us know.
But not many people have done that.
Hey im considering going into bumpmapping so maybe if i can have access to the clan strips i might be able to turn them into bumpmap ingraves?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.