Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It isnt that funny. Kind of insulting, really.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Corey doesn't have a sigpic.

Nor a user title. :o
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Yeah lol, i ragequitted australia, and also, fezch, you cant take jokes that are on the fringe of racist, but are done in good nature and jest seriously.
Talk shows are constantly under fire for making 'racist' jokes that aren't really racist.
Racism is when you have a dislike towards a race, nationality, or gender. Not when you have a joke that you didnt mean to offend anybody with.

People are constantly yelling RACIST! whenever they hear someone say black, it's kind of pathetic really.

Anyway, point is you cant take shit like that seriously.

Same goes for those talk shows.
I have a few people in my class that do that. Someone will say something like, "I don't want to use a blue pen, the black one is way better." or vice versa, and then someone across the other side of the room will say "STOP BEING RAICIST!".
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Interwebz
Hey, I finally got a legitimate internet connection at my house instead of hijacking the neighbors', so I'll be popping in less frequently than usual for an indefinite period of time due to my new ability to use XBox Live.

If you have an Xbox 360, find me and add me, my Gamertag is Oyster II.
back from the dead
What games do you play bro? I've got a love for Halo 3 at the moment, I suck but it's still fun :P

I'll add you sometime. My tag is CorzaX. God I wanna change that...