Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oisee. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'm curious. When did you have this dream?
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
No, i didn't really want a war. but i thought you were serious.

What do you reckon we wait for an american org to arise and we gang up on them? ;P
Whome?
On the way home from Dunedin in the car listening to my jumpstyle music through my radio. Why?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
Oh god, sorry for the invade but I was actually relieved to know that this is false. From what I know could change everything, yes I have that type of power in my head. Yeah, no ones going to find out, I also lock shit in my brain.

its not false, im actually having three babies with fezch. im letting him decide the names though.
i want corey to be more involved in the whole thing, he said its too late iv already rejected him, but the invitation for him to be involved is still wide open
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Ojay, Cletus, and Pico-Farad.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
So, practically, one of my goals in life is to be a professional shuffler/jump-styler. I don't know why I want this, but I have always liked techno music and dancing to it for a living and entertaining your mates at the same time sounds like my kind of thing.
If any of you guys have any advice for me to get me on the way to greatness, it would be appreciated. :P

NEXT!

sorry bro i had to laugh at this i dont think there are professional shufflers just good ones if u like dance music become a dj way better perks
Where do you live in Auckland, Loach? I wanna come to your house and learn how to dj off you. :P