Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Alright yeah that's enough arguing. Take the hint Nikos you have turned into an asshole. You might not have noticed but the rest of us have.

Please stop posting in the wapow board all together, all you do is create more and more conflict. Leave us in peace kthanks.

EDIT: That means starting now. I don't want you replying with a wall, or at all. It will be deleted and anymore messages from now on I'll contact clan squad about. please just take like a tree and leaf

I guess it worked lol
-----
Also Congrats on leaders Mikes GL
-----
So.... Guys.... The Vampires really want me to join them, but I have my family here, but they also seemed like pretty cool guys, I need your opinion on whether or not to join them plz help.
Last edited by 3nKB; Jan 15, 2017 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post
I guess it worked lol
-----
Also Congrats on leaders Mikes GL
-----
So.... Guys.... The Vampires really want me to join them, but I have my family here, but they also seemed like pretty cool guys, I need your opinion on whether or not to join them plz help.

Fuck join vamp Bro. Wapow is still gonna be here look at thornior still talks daily he owns a clan. Vamp is cool. I thought hey died but they are cool. And thanks for the good luck I appreciate it. ; )
Last edited by Mikes; Jan 15, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
look at thornior still talks daily he owns a cringy clan.

yes
i agree

i dont own a clan like his
and im grateful for that

i have been saved by the lord and saviour
if i was kicked, i'd joined vampires and died there, cause i like eat salo with garlic, eh perfect death
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
And my clan is less cringy than MAU B^]

Debatable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I have never been in wapow btw

And my clan is less cringy than MAU B^]

very very debatable
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Fuck join vamp Bro. Wapow is still gonna be here look at thornior still talks daily he owns a clan. Vamp is cool. I thought hey died but they are cool. And thanks for the good luck I appreciate it. ; )

Thanks for the advice guys, I will still be sticking around not going anywhere till then WAPOW