Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I didnt clan hop man they kicked me(exept my own clan ) ascend wanted to please guys
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Well normally I would say "Why'd you kick him before giving him a chance to prove himself worthy" except he's already in (Dr4gon) -_-
-----
C'mon Jooker don't be so hard on Drk :3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Lol you didn't have to post here I invited you lol For no valid reason :O
-----
Hey I invited this guy named Achaens. Idk why but I have a good feeling he'll be a good member and be loyal BTW I haven't tested him yet but I have a feeling he has skillz ;) I'll test him when I can
-----
I just saw him on rapid threads and went "This is the guy" XD
-----
Invited.
-----
Welcome to FC Achaens I have high hopes for you so don't disappoint me ok? No pressure though :3
Last edited by Merc; Aug 31, 2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Zen can you stop inviting people just because they said can i join? :| I will test him ingame, if i dont like him or he hasnt have skills out.
Zen i prefer next time when you invite players in clan, first time test him ingame see if they are good, have skills ingame etc. Also please zen tell me and jooker the password for the clan bank via PM. The leaders should know it.
-----
Just won a war with Blast 7-2, i fucking lost my right wrist for 4 fucking times wtf. :|
-----
Well our chances for official are low because we have a lot of awfull members and i will kinda kick some of this members. Also zen realy again infraction point building god, after receving pms from cmod and telling me that you are awfull now this. Well i was thinking jooker will kick you but. :/
Last edited by azzeffir23; Aug 31, 2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah we need to kick some members, most have no forum activity which isn't helping our chances for official.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guys im leaving this clan and moving to Prey , I made up my mind and also my good friend Ravey is there. Have fun and enjoy.
No alive opponent found
good luck
-----
I'll kick them don't worry.
-----
guys to be clear zen is not coming back
Last edited by JookerBB; Aug 31, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump