Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by JTaekwondo View Post
hey don't forget meh,i was just cured from my illness

You were sick this whole time? Im sorry to hear that. What did you have?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm sad to see my first clan dieing like this, could i have an alliance to try to keep it alive?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Sure Milk. Added.

Its a bummer that 2 of our most active clan members left and our leader is gone.
Im doing the best I can with what we have to get things running again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah,it was bad man....,flu,asthma,sinus,fever.etc just attack me dunno why?but I feel better now,I saw thread about rickmo and kronos yesterday,just think this clan getting down every day,well I have suggestion,how about we must really active in game etc? Other players in toribash maybe attract with that. Sorry for my bad grammars
I will try as harder as i can to keep it alive.
Also why is everyone leaving? just wondering.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Because Shmevin. Kronos, and me were the only really active people here and I got tired of it and so did Kronos so now it's really just Shmevin here to post.
I'm trying to get tc ti help you guys with an event. I reccomend you do now. Just a betting server or event your choice.
I dont want to kill this clan. Lucent left me witht he responsibility of keeping this clan in-check and alive.
Ive hosted a tourney already, but it doesnt seem to make a difference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well guys, I don't like the few days old inactivity, I knew this would happen, so I'm going to let coffee rest in peace :/ have fun, and revive coffee.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies