No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Taunts View Post
(No offense m

Lol noob...jk

(No offense m-a-t-e)

I'll stop trolling this thread now, thank you and good morning!
Poll of much sadness
I'm going inactive to pursue my parkour, and to find more time to do shiz with my friends (parkour) so... here's the sad poll of truth and grief and all that jazz.
Meaning Of Our User Names
Hey Guys Thought this might bring us closer together as a clan so ill start.

My name is a combo of two of my favorite bands.

GWAR- A metal band that sprays faux (fake) blood and body fluids at the audience whilst decapping celebrities such as: Paris Hilton, Presidents, Elvis, Nazis, Michael Jackson, and Marilyn Manson. (The list could go on) But they are hilarious and have funny and fun music that is really catchy.
And they dress up like aliens (to fit their storyline thats always changing.)

and gnarKILL- Brandon Dicamello's Freestyle Rap Project that combines the feeling of rubber necking at the scene of an accident and getting caught looking a pr0n. His perverted lyrics that are made up and forgotten on the spot make it so memorable. (I can recite all lines from all songs off the top of my head). They really do rock though. Amish Metal is a head bobbing classic.

So together it makes Gwarkill. Which has been my online name for years.

-Tyler
[RelaxAll]
I was under maaany names before 3.0 came out. I changed names almost every day. Finally when I met StickDude I was under the name of Sahee, so I left it like that for him to recognize me by name. I was playing as serialkillerp, automat, AngryBee, DeViLhUnTeRdAnTei (1, 2, etc) and many more, that I cannot remember now.
Sahee was invented by changing a name "Sehal" which I made up some time ago. Unfortunately "Sahee" turned out to be a real -life name.
I'm getting sick of that nick, but hey, I don't want to risk my items and/or qi just to change my name to Kain x>.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"