Toribash
Originally Posted by ToriStars View Post
Submerge You can test me now?

we've got new information that suggests you're the user Leninja99 who is currently in the the clan Origin

care to comment?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yes it's my account , but I would also have a clan on ToriStars .

Deplus I became inactive on Leninja99 , I play only on ToriStars
Last edited by Tyka; Feb 20, 2016 at 03:46 AM.
that counts as clan hoping and not being active in origin makes me want to kick you out rn. you have also mention using your account toristars as a next account to origin and keeping your old one to stay in as well.

U can might as well apply again to origin with your new account and i'll take leninja out. Or just kick you and not come back for clan hopping
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by ToriStars View Post
Yes it's my account , but I would also have a clan on ToriStars .

Deplus I became inactive on Leninja99 , I play only on ToriStars

Toristars, you have been denied. One of Jolly's main goals is to be a family for its members. For this to be achieved, all members should feel like a they are a part of the family. We do not feel this could work if a member has multiple accounts in multiple clans.

Kind regards and the best of luck to you.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
is it free form?

yes
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
App For JR
Hello [JollyR] members..

State what mods you can play: I can play Aikido, ABD, Boxshu. (Those where my favourite mods. But I can play other mods.
State whats your belt: Black belt. QI - 1694
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: I want to join JollyRoger because I want to chat on the forums with you guys and be friendly. I also want to join JollyRoger because I want to participate in clan wars if you have any.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of: Nope I wasn't apart of any.
State why u left that clan: I don't have past clans.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts): i have an alt called WhaleFishi...
State what happened to those accounts: Nothing happend to those accounts.
State if you have bought Qi: Nope and probably never will. Maybe cause I don't know how to
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account: Nope and never will lol
State past infractions/bans: Nope I am a good boi ^^
State your timezone: GMT (+10) I live in Australia.
State your age: 16. Nothing else special about that.
Forum activity: 6/10, I will be active on the forums for now on though.
In game activity: Every day except for when I have homework and sport. (Football.)
Vouchers: Nobody.
Any special skills: Well, I have none. I don't really know how to do anything like that but remember I'm only black belt, not 10th dan.
Some replays: I don't know how to attach replays to a post, and plus once I do my post will probably crash. Lol.
And finally state something about yourself, that you would like us to know: I am mature.. heh.. and I'm a midget, I don't think there is anything else you need to know.

That's my app.
Hope I get accepted because I'm pretty sure nobody knows me. But you can find me on everyday.