Toribash
hello i am new but i think i have what it takes to join ur clan so please consider!
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
you remind me too much of thiggist

i still need time to cope
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

wait what color is his skin
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hello dear TGS members.

I have no idea how I should start my application, so to begin, I just tell a bit about myself.
I'm Igor Gabriel, at this time I live in Ukraine. Studied in Mariupol school lyceum n69(no joke) and in parallel studied at art school for seven years. After this I moved to Kerch due to the bad situation in my country and had to leave my friends :c Now I'm student and study on ship engineer. Engineering is my dream, I want get this profession in future because it reveals all my creative talents. And of course I am well aware computational science. I'm also love football and basketball but did not think to associate with this my future. That's all about me in real life.

Playing toribash for three years I experienced a lot of frustration but that did not stop me to develop myself in this game. I tried to become a replaymaker but I feel free only in multiplayer game while dueling or just playing for fun. Since I have some makings of an artist, I'm making textures for people. I would not call myself awesome texture maker, but I'm good at this. Year ago I was a good marketer but I did not develop themselves in that direction because I don't like to hurt people(Sorry IAwesome) and make money by dishonest means.

So why TGS? I took this decision six months ago and so thats why I have not been in the clan for so long time. There are a lot of familiar faces here like Warrior, iAwesome, Godjin, Lileath and Fatulbrown. Clans, where I was before, not so cohesive as you guys. And in the end I want to be a member of a clan that will live forever.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my grammar and bad english if it is.
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Yes from me, great artist, great dueler, and great friend.
It sucks that we're at our limit of members in the clan
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
IDK WHY YOU SAID SORRY

BUT I HAVE LITERALLY DREAMED OF THIS MOMENT COUNTLESS TIMES
GUYS PLEASE, CAN WE KEEP HIM

I have been expecting you, friend

I still blame myself that I sold you those flames by Gman80 for a big price xD
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.