Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So I've been stuck at 800 ELO for a while now (don't even know how considering I'm above-average at both HoN and LoL) and decided to do something about my rating. Played 3 matches today and won them all, 0-1-20 as soraka, 7-2-23 as malphite and iirc something like 7-2-15 as gangplank, I won't be playing any normal games until I get my ELO up to atleast 1500 and depending on how i'm feeling i'll let it sit there or try to get it up.

It's kind of nice playing ranked, but at the ELO i'm currently at it's just full of your typical 800 psr players, most of them not speaking english and ignoring team comp completely, instant locking champions like veigar, yorick and laning shacos/warwicks. I've heard it gets better once I hit the 1200 range so I'm hoping to get up to that in atleast two weeks.

If you're in Elo Hell, I'll help out, I'm like 923 from garbage duo que's ect. Soft reset is very soon though.
Repetitive.
Originally Posted by TopShadow View Post
If you're in Elo Hell, I'll help out, I'm like 923 from garbage duo que's ect. Soft reset is very soon though.

I'd play with you but I'm confused as to who you are on LoL again, whenever I message TopShadow on league of legends they say it's not you. o:
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'd play with you but I'm confused as to who you are on LoL again, whenever I message TopShadow on league of legends they say it's not you. o:

Probably my friend, he has his own account though now.

Also my friend is 1600 and plays with 2k's lol. I could just ask him to carry me :o
Repetitive.
Damn you American players. :<
Brb, creating an account for the American servers.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Damn you American players. :<
Brb, creating an account for the American servers.

If you do then want to play a game?

Add me as Lumee if you actually make one.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
How many ranked games do you have to play before you see your ELO?

Also your first 10 games are +/- 50 Elo. So the more you win the higher your inital Elo gets.
Also, Elo not ELO
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ