Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The Clan Tourney is cancelled because of lacking members

It will be postponed again and Beatzarr will make a new thread about it.

-xGodEnzx report- xD
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
The Clan Tourney is cancelled because of lacking members

It will be postponed again and Beatzarr will make a new thread about it.

-xGodEnzx report- xD

Noo Really
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Here ya go Nitor.. some more goodies

The guy said this in return

"Oh, I get it. You're upset because you didnt get picked for co-leader. I COULDNT POSSIBLY IMAGINE WHY.
Get off your high horsed grudge-fest and think, ya idiot. I don't need more reasons, because you're just going to be a biased ass-sore and dispute everything with me.
You aren't special, stop bitching."
----
I said this in reply

"You shouldn't be acting so wildly, this is a discussion, not a fight.

I wasn't upset about not being picked. I was upset because of the idiotic decision of hosting a poll when the votes aren't being considered. A fair leader takes everything into consideration. As you can see, I'm doing just fine without a co-leader position, because in the clan I am in currently, I don't need that rank for my opinions and thoughts to be pondered on. Nor have I ever mentioned in my reply that I am special.

As you probably have noticed already, you are quite far from being a co-leader. That must explain why you are very inexperienced when it comes to debates like this.

One can only suck someones dick for so long, I suggest summing this up before you puncture something in your throat."
How do you kill one with no life?
get him condom
-----
Welp, my headphones are broken. Can't hear anything out of the left ear. ;-;
-----
It worries me that Ale is the only one considering this merge. He's the only one who has joined. o_O
Last edited by Boerhae; Apr 26, 2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
redrebel will leave the clan when he gets on his pc, he already told me, bloom and eddy haven't joined the forum already.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
redrebel will leave the clan when he gets on his pc, he already told me, bloom and eddy haven't joined the forum already.

Yeah, this.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch