Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Doesn't matter, had horrifyingly mutated progeny due to rampant inter-sibling inbreeding.

Edit:
Scratch that, no mutations will occur. I just remembered that you were referring to 50cal's sister.

Which is still kinda wrong, but hey, whatever oils your flagpole.

300th post!
Last edited by Trick; Jun 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I think it is a bit arrogant to say that we don't care about the sports they play and things like that. The point of the application is to find out about the person, and the sports they play or like are part of their identity and will help us with their context. Not only are these potential conversation points, but it's just good to know about the people we're accepting.

I second this sentiment. After all, we're a clan of friends, and as friends, knowing each other's likes, dislikes, fetishes, split personalities, and psychological problems really helps us bond more as a group.
fl0w
Sometimes I sleep in my brothers bed.... Without my brother....

*Brofist*

#TheStruggle
[i]nquisition
nothing much

hey guys im kinda sick here surprised i didnt get kicked yet but hey summers here and im sure most of us have vacation so its time to be chill(mentally and physically xD)
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Which is still kinda wrong, but hey, whatever oils your flagpole.

New Thread: The Moistening/Lubrication of Phallic objects innuendo thread.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
I second this sentiment. After all, we're a clan of friends, and as friends, knowing each other's likes, dislikes, fetishes, split personalities, and psychological problems really helps us bond more as a group.

It's what gets bromances like timee and I share going!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
New clan war completed, will be posting replays tomorrow, likely. Detailed recap also to be posted soon. Was quite a fun one with the help of our fans [T]Oblivion, [v]Sid, and [T]bishopONE.

Clan war #3: Vs. [Obey]--- W:10-6 Wager: 2,000 TC's. Mod: Aikido.tbm

Participants: Qubic, Pamaaj

Individual Stats: Qubic : 7-3

Pamaaj : 3-3

It was a fun one.
-----
Clan war #4: Vs. [MoD]--- W:7-1 Wager: Flame Particle Texture/3k. Mod: Aikidobigdojo.tbm

Participants: Qubic, Pamaaj

Individual stats:

Pamaaj: 3-1

Qubic: 4-0
Last edited by Fancy; Jun 10, 2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[i]nquisition
nothing much

did anyone ever get kicked like people were talking about? LOL
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Brody=Brilliant

Yes, I do believe we kicked 2-3 members through our process on skype.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Brilliant? lol thanks twin. im not at home right now so i cant get on skype, but who got kicked? 50cal?
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.