Toribash
Lol, you guys fail.

The only way to be a gm is to be buttbuddies with firebolty
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Coming from a guy who likes ruby's...

e.e
you will love ruby's some day...
Mr. OoFreshh...
-----
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Lol, you guys fail.

The only way to be a gm is to be buttbuddies with firebolty

you gotta go farther than buttbuddies, bruh.
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 11, 2013 at 05:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Lol burned, you're the one who WANTS to be bottom bitch
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Oh, I figured Preston wanted burned to take his spot :/

aku forced me =(
i said "NO MEANS NO" and sprayed him with pepper spray, but he returned after i ran out.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Aku do us all a favor and rape the fuck out of him so that he knows his place in line. c:
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
Aku do us all a favor and rape the fuck out of him so that he knows his place in line. c:

Is that how we do things now?