Toribash
Named each replay by the style, hope to get in.
oh and "Hand" Is not finished
Attached Files
decap.rpl (68.4 KB, 10 views)
Combo attacks.rpl (150.4 KB, 17 views)
Madman.rpl (165.3 KB, 14 views)
Hand.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
Kickkk.rpl (287.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Doxin; Nov 19, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
Rest In Pieces
MrDramant, you are in.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Finally have the guts to apply for this org. o7.

Rainbow Connection : A -9.81 gravity replay which starts with a split, then a boom, then a glute split and finally ends with a pose. Madman.

Adorable Emu Chicks : A 30.00 gravity replay where I start with a punch in Uke's stomach, then catch his upper body and 3dm boom it. Madman.

I've got Phobophobia: A replay where I start with a spinning jump type thing, then double DM his torso, core boom, then do a little trick, skeet DM his glute, and finish off with a pose.

tl;dr

1. Madman
2. Madman
3. Madman
Hi.

1.Madman
2.Madman
3.Madman
Attached Files
(Renj)Jump.rpl (422.5 KB, 13 views)
(Renj)Random madman.rpl (253.5 KB, 10 views)
(Renj)Quickly.rpl (201.0 KB, 7 views)
Sorry for my English.
Single player Lover.
I think Course has what it takes. He's in unless anyone objects.

Idk about Ren, he has a strange style, I can't tell if I like it.

Smog ain't too bad either. I'll leave him hanging for now.
Last edited by Festus; Nov 27, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hi.

Going Crazy - A dance replay in which I keep spinning like hell.

Cerberus' Bane - A 3-hit madman that starts with some combo attacks, then I kick his chest, following up with an extended leg 4-dm boom, then kill the glutes with a no effort-ish kick.

Stalking Prey- Another madman that starts with a 5-dm boom (counting the groin) kick both the head and the pecs, then chase the whole torso and finishes off with a 3-dm boom then a pose.
Attached Files
Master - Going crazy.rpl (118.2 KB, 17 views)
Master - Cerberus' Bane.rpl (214.6 KB, 23 views)
Master - Stalking Prey.rpl (210.6 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by masterexploder77; Nov 28, 2011 at 01:30 PM.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Wow, you're actually pretty solid. Cerberus' bane: Speed was good, and the second kick was great, but you can DM that shoulder. Also, stalking prey had a really neat punch, but had its flaws, but I liked it. You have good speed, nice destruction, and pretty solid movement. Replace your first replay with something very good and I think you might make it.

Bio: Affei isn't there yet IMO. I know he is a Duck, but I don't see it. I'll stick with a no for now, but if he gets a yes I have no problem.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|