Toribash
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Hey Azure, still remember me? :3

warning:

I'm always on the forums, but post only if important.

yeah i know, im the same way,hehe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
the best decap you will ever see that was done today in ABD in your entire life. I mean this decap is so pro when I saved it I shut off my computer because nothing else was worth watching. the finesse, the skill, the sexiness. it was so good I just had to put It here first
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hello. You may, or may not remember me, but I was in (Origin) a month or so ago, and I accidently left. Now, you may be thinking, "accidently? Really?" Yes really. My fckng sister, decided, to come into my room, while i was on the forums, and click quit. NO REASON WHATSOEVER. So. For that reason, I hope you will re-invite me. I really love this clan, you guys are really nice, and I was glad to be in when i joined. I guess i should have posted sooner, but i didnt think about it.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Hello. You may, or may not remember me, but I was in (Origin) a month or so ago, and I accidently left. Now, you may be thinking, "accidently? Really?" Yes really. My fckng sister, decided, to come into my room, while i was on the forums, and click quit. NO REASON WHATSOEVER. So. For that reason, I hope you will re-invite me. I really love this clan, you guys are really nice, and I was glad to be in when i joined. I guess i should have posted sooner, but i didnt think about it.

Yeah I don't know about that.
I mean you waited a whole month to let us know, kinda suspicious.

Up to the others, If they can confirm it is the truth, then I'd be happy see you back, otherwise, I'm not so sure.
So tomorrow would finally be my 2 weeks. Does that mean that I am going to be voted on? (October 1) is the date I joined.
-----
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post
GUYS, i just got 25k from 2 matches, i got a 24k decap prize, and 1k for beating a guy that had lots of bets on him

LOL of course you would. No one would expect your an alt until you beat him. The guy you were fighting against probably thought you were easy so he didn't try. Or that he just sucked.
Last edited by XteraCw; Oct 15, 2014 at 04:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
So tomorrow would finally be my 2 weeks. Does that mean that I am going to be voted on? (October 1) is the date I joined.
-----

LOL of course you would. No one would expect your an alt until you beat him. The guy you were fighting against probably thought you were easy so he didn't try. Or that he just sucked.

really dude.............i came in with all my textures and kiai and he thought i was an alt, also im in origin sooo.......
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
-----

yeah you will be.

/offtopic
If you are a council you are needed to vote. If you cant do your job as counil then ill start denoting same people,if that means getting work done. We have two or 3 trials to vote on,so to save your job please go vote.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
My computer died but it's back alive now.

good to know. maybe we can play after i get out of work.