Toribash
so hate came up to opti and said that he had seen the texture before while we were in the middle of the war. opit stated that he had no clue that the texture was in anyones ownership before coming to his. then hate posted a link of someone reporting opti about the texture who i might add did not notify that the texture was stolen to ANYONE in the room. but opti was banned anyway without any notification prior to ban as per my info. i believe that this is both wrong and unfair that some kind of meeting did not take place brfore he was banned. or maybe SOME kind of notification. Opti has been wearing the texture for quite some time and has never gotten a complaint before until today i think his ban should be revoked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
i think this whole stealing textures thing is kinda silly, the person that has their texture or textures "stolen" hasn't really had them stolen their still there but just copied. also lots of people find their textures on the internet there is bound to be a few cases where two people end up with the same texture. i dont think he should be banned either
congrats to seihareach and mackanak01 for making it to their two week unranked point they have been upgraded to freshman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
its been two weeks already? oh boy its about to to vote for those trial members.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I want to know. What is the point of the Origin Core? Like what is it? I ran into MrKamikaz and he wanted to know who I am because i'm in Origin. And he told me if he tells me he will give me the password to the Origin Core. I didn't want to because I could've gotten in trouble but what is the Origin Core anyways?
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
I want to know. What is the point of the Origin Core? Like what is it? I ran into MrKamikaz and he wanted to know who I am because i'm in Origin. And he told me if he tells me he will give me the password to the Origin Core. I didn't want to because I could've gotten in trouble but what is the Origin Core anyways?

It's the private board and it seems Kami is trying to sell our password too it. Gj not giving into it. Strong willed you are.
-----
Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post
not to be rude but when do i get taken off trial?

We are going to be voting on it soon, don't you worry, bae.
Last edited by Bercat; Oct 13, 2014 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
its been two weeks already? oh boy I should've find the true god; shrek

fixed it for you<3
YAYYYY welcome back also shadow since it seems as all the council members are coming back out of the shadows we will vote soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]