Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Let him stay. We are in need of members anyways.

yeah hes a old friend of mine.

Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I guess... hey I just got a sweet texture for 13k from cozzy0 its so sexy

looks pretty cool.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
its actually pretty fun to solo a clan for a bit while everyone else in the war left me and fate alone :L then fate left for a bit gg m8s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by LiteKirito View Post
its actually pretty fun to solo a clan for a bit while everyone else in the war left me and fate alone :L then fate left for a bit gg m8s

won war vs eternal 15-14 us was 9-1 us when I left for a bit came back and it was 12-7 us but lord decided to go like op all the sudden and beat back to us to 14-14 where I won the last match against him. got us a lot of points in that war.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Let me just say that that war was fucking amazing. I have no idea how i streaked like that (What was it like 7?) but it was great. Good war guys.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by TheL0rd33 View Post
Let me just say that that war was fucking amazing. I have no idea how i streaked like that (What was it like 7?) but it was great. Good war guys.

sounds like a war for the record books. Glad to hear everyone had fun. In the end thats what its all about.

won war vs eternal 15-14 us was 9-1 us when I left for a bit came back and it was 12-7 us but lord decided to go like op all the sudden and beat back to us to 14-14 where I won the last match against him. got us a lot of points in that war.

sounds like a pertty intense war.
also on a most likely rank changing notice (FC) is dying like almost all of its members left or deserted and there is about only 5 people still trying to make it work. I kinda feel sorry for them. The way I see it is that we have three options either help them, mind our own business and pay no mind, or kill it off all the way.
-----
so im online in game and I see something that makes me kinda mad. I see someone with a clan tag. not just any clan tag, but one that says (original) and im like what the actual fuck. who decided to make a fake origin.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 11, 2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
so im online in game and I see something that makes me kinda mad. I see someone with a clan tag. not just any clan tag, but one that says (original) and im like what the actual fuck. who decided to make a fake origin.

No tags matched Original in the clan list.
There's not even a tag with orig except ours.
also on a most likely rank changing notice (FC) is dying like almost all of its members left or deserted and there is about only 5 people still trying to make it work. I kinda feel sorry for them. The way I see it is that we have three options either help them, mind our own business and pay no mind, or kill it off all the way.
-----

are you serious? Hehe i thank thats kinda funny.
-----
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
No tags matched Original in the clan list.
There's not even a tag with orig except ours.

oh okay never mind then.
Last edited by Zeus; Oct 11, 2014 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wish I took a screen because I at first thought I was crazy and I had tried to find it in the clan list but couldn't. but I am sure that it was original and it had these brackets (). I had gone in the game and did /sa origin and my name and his came up I forget what his name was but it started with a 's'.

found him
Last edited by Fates; Oct 11, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]