yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Come on, if I who always lose 50% of my fights still play this everyday and don't get bored of the insulting, flaming and laughter, then surely you can enjoy the game.
What do you think, Galt? Rise of the Fuhrer? :P
I didn't predicted this kind of popularity so now I'm scared. Can I fulfill the expectation? Shit.
Any advise, Galt?
Ok you know what? I will judge it this weekend.

Just wait until then.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Advice: Keep making the comic at a daily rate. Hell, at the end of it, people will probably be so grateful they'll send you lotsa shit (items). Lol, you say you don't want to get paid for it? Send all the shit you get to me then.
Lol, I'm totally great at advice rite?
I have some items now that I will never use it, if u want I'll send u some, Galt.
I have: Full beetle, maya and noxious relax and some of the supernova and vampire trails for hands and feet

And Even if they send me all that kind of stuff, what for? My set is finished, no need for TC-s cause I already bought all that I need. I can't tell u how relaxing it is when u don't need nothing now and you are free from that money-greedy-draw-textures thing. Now i play to meet people, have fun and I draw what i like. Only thing that's making me sad now is that i have so much everyday obligations that I can't draw more then one page a day.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 24, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
He probs won't get banned anyway. The majority of the mods love you (bojan) now.

Only a few people have been upset about it, most people have thanked me and/or jumped at the chance to get involves. I think the bad thing was the scale and speed that it all happened in. I'm still alive for the mean time but who knows how long that will last.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!