Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
^Same as.

Virtue: When you say Astronomist, do you mean an astronaut (travelling to the moon and such) or an astronomer? (Someone who looks at stars)

I mean someone who studies about the stars, etc.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Your dreams are all retarded. I'm gonna be a train.

Of course!
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
I'm sexy.

*Virtue opens his pants and underwear and starts to masturbate in front of Cretor.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post
FUCK SCHOOL BE NINJA

FUCK NINJA BE ASSHOLE
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Inactivity
I will be inactive since I have tons of viruses due to the school's crappy compter.

I'll describe them so that you can help me or some crap.

This main virus is called Isaas or something close to that. I THINK it is somewhat getting other viruses to the work for it(slowing the computer down, etc.)

I can't delete it, transfer it, it practically shut down my avg taking all of the components. What do I do?
If I take on Jim, he's +10 and i'm +12, our times wouldn't be so far apart right? I just wanted to choose someone convenient.
Hmm, my dream is to be majorly famous on the internet. Seriously. My job would be something to do with computers, so i'd fit fame into my schedule somewhere. Or or, maybe I could run a club and everybody would love me there. Or or, jump style with Fez, we could travel the world and compete. I think that would be sweet.

I think my dream is to be appreciated in what ever it is i'm going to do, like, have a purpose and stuff. I don't know if that sounds homo or attention whorish :I
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
*Virtue opens his pants and underwear and starts to masturbate in front of Cretor.

loldetails

that's hawt
There is. She's just lying.
I have already named him: Ojay.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Corey: He would be 2 hours behind you. If it was 5pm for you, it would be 3pm for him.
Eco: He is 8 hours behind you. 6pm for you will be 10am for him, as Virtue said.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD