Toribash
Origin was formed through Zeus though, that's why I done it.
I can easily import your Tori onto it and make a ground from it anytime.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
yo wana come war some people? find me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
go for it man tho I like the one without zeus in it I mean if HE wants a ground texture with him in it that's fine but when I have a set my set should include me, not zeus. origin in general isn't just about zeus. its about all of us together. we are all one.

misunderstood the point. He just made it like that cause im the founder. I also never once said or make the clan all about me. So i suggest you learn a little respect. I respect you so i want you to do the same.
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Origin was formed through Zeus though, that's why I done it.
I can easily import your Tori onto it and make a ground from it anytime.

i under understand your reason. Everyone probably seems to get it as well(besize him)
Last edited by Zeus; Oct 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
like a few hours ago maybe or right now /jo core for war vs core
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
2 things. 1 how did you create a username that has more than 10 letters, and you do know that you now have to resend all the replays that you have now because the account in the video isn't your main.

I say this because i am retiring ethanetgh and getting this account in the same postion that i had before zeus said that he would change it sometime and ethan will leave when the change is made
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post
I say this because i am retiring ethanetgh and getting this account in the same postion that i had before zeus said that he would change it sometime and ethan will leave when the change is made

yeah I'll change everything around. Dont see why you would want to change accounts but i can do that.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello, my name is Mackanak01 (you can call me mack) and i just got in the clan i will do everything i can to help the clan and if you ever need me you can just Pm me and ill be right on spot
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen