Toribash
Ill be there but i dont reallly want to war. Been a shitty day for me kinda.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hey guys i changed my main to AverageArtist and will be going by that now, and ethanetgh will leave the clan when average artist gets the postion ethan has i clarified this with zeus and it is ok
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I'm too lazy to check previous pages.

^same haha
That's why I asked XD

Originally Posted by MissFate View Post
Welcome back the recruitment page got blown up

I noticed it was a bit chaotic, did we have a rush of apps?

^Also thanks for letting us know Ethan
For the record though, just because AverageArtist is now your main, doesn't mean you can join other clans, etc, on your old account.
Last edited by Blue; Oct 2, 2014 at 03:51 AM.
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post
it was extreamly ciotic 4 me cause i had to get on alot of replays

2 things. 1 how did you create a username that has more than 10 letters, and you do know that you now have to resend all the replays that you have now because the account in the video isn't your main.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
2 things. 1 how did you create a username that has more than 10 letters, and you do know that you now have to resend all the replays that you have now because the account in the video isn't your main.

I thought the limit was between 4-16 (both included) for new names.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I thought the limit was between 4-16 (both included) for new names.

The hell my toribash game says it needs to be lower than 10. thats bull because if i had had been able to do that when i first started toribash my name would be the correct form (MasterOfFates). im going to speak to admin about this because now that i know that there is a flaw in the name choosing in one of the forms of toribash i want to get my name changed to what it original should have been without having to pay a fortune.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ayeee, About to get this car when I get my $35k check in November
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/4692460456.html
-----
and what about the logo ordeal?
Last edited by Noobie; Oct 2, 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
go for it man tho I like the one without zeus in it I mean if HE wants a ground texture with him in it that's fine but when I have a set my set should include me, not zeus. origin in general isn't just about zeus. its about all of us together. we are all one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]