Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I guess.
-----
What are the clan league mods again?
Last edited by DJMC; May 29, 2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Um. You forgot me. I can fit in either pure (quicksilver) or blue (elf).
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
we are going off of force color
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
we are going off of force color

Then I would be on team pure, and I refuse, I am team red through and through. You can't do this to me Day!
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Nate's [Nitro] Application
Hello all at Nitro, and everyone reading this. My name is Nathan, but you can just call me Nate. I am 15 years old and I wish to join, or at least attempt to join Nitro. I've played Toribash for almost 2 years now, but I'm only a black belt, soon to be 2nd Dan. This is due to two breaks I took during the past school years because of my placement in school, and work I was assigned.

I'm a generally easy person to get along with and to play with, I'm fun, and happy almost 95% of the time. Although I do not like when I'm disrespected, I will flip a lid if you disrespect me for no reason. I play quite a bit now, despite my breaks, somewhere around 6 hours a day during the school days, and almost all day during the summer and weekends, and my GMT is -5. I'm always on the forum whenever I'm in-game so I'm as active as I am in-game as on the forums. As you can see my life consists of absolutely nothing at all, ever.

I'm an easily contactable person, I can be contacted through Skype or through PM on this website, whichever is easier. I will give you that information at a later date. If you'd like this information ahead of time just PM me on here, and I shall give you my username.

I chose to join Nitro because I feel the clan fits the criteria for a well organized, fun, and professional clan. I feel that I'd fit in well here and that I can help Nitro become an even stronger force. It is clear to me that Nitro is the best choice for me, I just wish I had done this sooner than I had, better late than never.

Well guys, this is my application. Please let me know if you'd like me to add more such as more replays, or more information. I hope to see you all in-game and I hope to be playing along side you guys!

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Last edited by Frosted789; May 30, 2015 at 03:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Frosted789 View Post
Hello all at Nitro, and everyone reading this. My name is Nathan, but you can just call me Nate. I am 15 years old and I wish to join, or at least attempt to join Nitro. I've played Toribash for almost 2 years now, but I'm only a black belt, soon to be 2nd Dan. This is due to two breaks I took during the past school years because of my placement in school, and work I was assigned.

I'm a generally easy person to get along with and to play with, I'm fun, and happy almost 95% of the time. Although I do not like when I'm disrespected, I will flip a lid if you disrespect me for no reason. I play quite a bit now, despite my breaks, somewhere around 6 hours a day during the school days, and almost all day during the summer and weekends, and my GMT is -5. I'm always on the forum whenever I'm in-game so I'm as active as I am in-game as on the forums. As you can see my life consists of absolutely nothing at all, ever.

I'm an easily contactable person, I can be contacted through Skype or through PM on this website, whichever is easier. I will give you that information at a later date. If you'd like this information ahead of time just PM me on here, and I shall give you my username.

I chose to join Nitro because I feel the clan fits the criteria for a well organized, fun, and professional clan. I feel that I'd fit in well here and that I can help Nitro become an even stronger force. It is clear to me that Nitro is the best choice for me, I just wish I had done this sooner than I had, better late than never.

Well guys, this is my application. Please let me know if you'd like me to add more such as more replays, or more information. I hope to see you all in-game and I hope to be playing along side you guys!

Relatively short, but hey, you actually read the OP. Props to you. But...
I feel that I'd fit in well here and that I can help Nitro become an even stronger force.

The standard "I can make your clan better, because I'm good." Argument, incredibly cocky and makes you look like a bit of a dick.
Although I do not like when I'm disrespected, I will flip a lid if you disrespect me for no reason.

You seem too gentle, not something I'm really fond of.
As you can see my life consists of absolutely nothing at all, ever.

Showing that you're anti-social is never a good idea. We are a very social clan, and you seems to be a bit...shy. For some odd reason.
m a generally easy person to get along with and to play with, I'm fun, and happy almost 95% of the time.

What's there to be happy about even? I'm quite curious.
Sorry. I'm going to vote NO
If you have any questions about your application, direct them to me in a a PM. For now. We will see where voting will go.
Last edited by Valterain1; May 30, 2015 at 03:46 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

Nope! but good try
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました

Try again later on with a longer application, but it's a no from me.

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Relatively short, but hey, you actually read the OP. Props to you. But...

The standard "I can make your clan better, because I'm good." Argument, incredibly cocky and makes you look like a bit of a dick.

You're doing it again Valt. You are supposed to sell yourself as good, and tell the employer that you are going to make the company, or in this case clan, better. But how about you try and go out into the real world and tell an employer that I am going to make your company awful, I was incredibly cocky on my application, cover letter, and even during interviews, and I got somewhere doing it.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16