Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Working overtime, lots of stress... I'm here in the coffee breaks. Don't think I can join you guys in the league
okay guys so nevet try sipcy sausagr dipped in nutella

at first its like yo tjis is cool but then its plastic mixed with fire and u die
'u'
RelaxAll are out of league? Why? Because GMs gone and fucked up again... again... and again...

It says top 16 seeds spots are reserved untill the deadline (25th), it is only 18th and they are making the bracket, seems right.
There will be a maximum for 48 participants and 16 of those spots are reserved for the furthest clans last year so apply quickly!

The wording is very bad. I assume the way the meant it was:
There are 48 spots total. The applicationprocess will be closed as soon as 48 clans applied. 16 spots are reserved for the best of the 48 clans that applied.
Those 16 spots are one round ahead and don't have to go through the qualification process.
Relax All didn't apply fast enough rip.
How are you?
Hi Fist, unless you stop being a total butt, please don't post here thanks

Also I'll deal with the bets soonish
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.