Toribash
i just played against fabbbyyy on my level 24 smurf

and he lost can i be on tl now
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
project riven?
project katarina?
prject miss fortune?

wat?
Last edited by HybridTori; Jul 12, 2016 at 03:02 AM.
<[Sigma]phail> stop dueling new players for their whole inventory on alt accounts you asshole
My guess is Ashe, Ekko, and Kat. Any of the entries that do not show a weapon show the masks of previous Project skins. Unity is Ashe, Ambition is Kat, Freedom is Ekko.

Bow and the lore behind Ashe of her trying to unite the Freljord basically screams Ashe.

Ambition shows the dagger, and the lines hint towards Kat. We all bear our scars references the scar she has on her face, sinister by choice is a reference to her skills.

Freedom is the tricky one, the blade looks like Ekko's or Riven's, but I think it's Ekko because of the lines sounding more akin to what Ekko says. Reference to being out of time, and the relative laid back use of kid sounds more like something from Ekko. The fact that the lines are delivered by a female is irrelevant, since the lines for the references to past skins used the same female voice even for the male Project skins.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Challenge
Vengeance
Protection
Power
Harmony
Truth

wat?
Last edited by HybridTori; Jul 12, 2016 at 03:53 AM.
<[Sigma]phail> stop dueling new players for their whole inventory on alt accounts you asshole
Challenge is Fiora
Vengeance is Lucian
Protection is Leona
Power is Zed
Harmony is Yi
Truth is Yasuo

Yw
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
My guess is Ashe, Ekko, and Kat. Any of the entries that do not show a weapon show the masks of previous Project skins. Unity is Ashe, Ambition is Kat, Freedom is Ekko.

Bow and the lore behind Ashe of her trying to unite the Freljord basically screams Ashe.

Ambition shows the dagger, and the lines hint towards Kat. We all bear our scars references the scar she has on her face, sinister by choice is a reference to her skills.

Freedom is the tricky one, the blade looks like Ekko's or Riven's, but I think it's Ekko because of the lines sounding more akin to what Ekko says. Reference to being out of time, and the relative laid back use of kid sounds more like something from Ekko. The fact that the lines are delivered by a female is irrelevant, since the lines for the references to past skins used the same female voice even for the male Project skins.

I agree with this, but Freedom still bugs me, in both of the others, the voice is talking from a first person perspective, like it is ashe speaking, but with Freedom it references "kid" from a third person, which could be explained with the male vs female voice thing.
But I do agree with you that the voice lines referring to time, altering and kid, all make it sound like ekko