Toribash
ok, so i just wanted to clear this confusion although i cannot really as i have no idea what happened yesterday..

ok, so yesterday, i was gone all day other than in the morning, as i was gone with friends, although, i do have a conclusion. my irl brother, knows both my user name and password, and it shows that yesterday i was infact logged on, as he is my irl brother, i accept any punishment for his or anyones action on my account yesterday, only because it is my account and i feel i am responsable for all of the actions done on this account, although as of now, i have changed my password, to something completely classified. and if you guys wish to eject me from the clan, then do so.
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Now I understand why people think shit of Deak. The attitude and anger they may have received from him. I have no problem him so far, and I hope not to anytime soon. You have my Origin love Deak, and I welcome you back to where you feel at home. And if anyone gives you actual shit, let us know, and we'll sort it out, like family.

Embyr0nic, Zeus can back this up:
I only talk shit to people who start shit with me first.

I live by the "Treat people the way you want to be treated"
Treat me with respect, I treat you with respect
Treat me like a ass, you get treated like a ass
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Deak, tbh at first you came off (to me) as ignorant, and narsicistic (idk how to spell long words) but now, you don't seem that bad. Although I can see how you could come off as ignorant to some people (j.s.) and, To go with your treat people the way you want to be treated deal, people treat you bad, bc they see you as someone who hides behind others, and expects them to take care of your problem. I'd suggest taking up your own problems, a d working them out yourself. PS, for your treat people the way you want to be treated deal, you should take the first step in doing so(make yourself look nice)
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
First:
I told you to PM ME IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TOWARD ME.
Second:
I will PM you with my response. I am keeping it off here.
Third:
If you MUST reply on the DSC, go for it, you won't get another reply from me.
Fourth:
Zeus and a few other members already know I can bring in wins on wars, and also pull in fast cash and art. Plus, I have good leadership and recruiting skills.

AS I SAID, IF YOU WANT TO REPLY, DO IT IN PM. KEEP THIS OFF THE DSC AS ZEUS SAID.

Deak, I think some members might agree with me when I say this, even if you an do everything you had said above, your reputation needs to go from dickiest to one of the nicest, because trust me ( I get the same thing now from what my idiotic brother did) i have people telling me to quit toribash, and that I am a scammer for what my brother has done. It is not fun, as it was not me who had done it, and I asked him, and he said as soon as he had logged off my account, (jalon) had messaged his account (classified info) telling him that the recap prize had been erased bc of the admin acc logging out. By even so, I have gotten more than enough messages telling me that I am a scammer, and that I am hated and have ruined origins name from the stunt my brother pulled. It is not fun, and I'd suggest fixing it before it becomes unfixable ( some clan members are probably willing to actually talk to u, should you be a little nicer to them) ~ Trevor
Last edited by ApexAdor; Sep 30, 2014 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't see how Deak is a dick. It seems he's a nice guy asides when in arguments when he's a little bit too immature. If you can find a better way of a comeback then that would be great instead of all those words :P
Bringer of Hell
Hes not a dick guys. He only talks shit when other m
People start with him. So do me a favor an leave him along. That goes for everyone. You guys are talking bad about a member of the clan an that doesnt look good on us boys. If were going to talk less please make it about samething Thats not going to start fights. Most of you guys are to old for that shit, hehe. So please for the love of god stop.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
guys, if you want some good music, ask for some, as i am good with music and i know some good songs for almost every genre

the song i am currently in love with atm is Vaski- hakuna matata- lion king ref.
its amazing, although its dubstep, it is very mellow and chill sooo yeeaaaahhh. check it out on youtube or soundcloud
As you know I'm inactive, I'm trying to fix the problem with my computer mother board and Ill be back °3° I miss you guys already
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
As you know I'm inactive, I'm trying to fix the problem with my computer mother board and Ill be back °3° I miss you guys already

yeah i kinda figured that you where having issues with your computer . Hehe okay well see you in three days.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post

I honestly don't know you at all, but I miss you too ;-;
is kyure alive?