Toribash
Originally Posted by ethanetgh View Post
hey guys just thought i would let u know im making kiais only 50tc for the audio,And 1000tc for the item(optional) it can be anything u want
This is an [Origin] only offer

Kiais are easy :P
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
hello, im sorry, i did apply for them, only after their co-leader had asked/begged me to ingame, so i did, although i had no real intentions of joining them. i am sorry, i will accept any punnishment u want to give to me for being dishonest and not telling you right away, as i was not in the clan at the time, he took advantage over me, i will never do it again, as long as i am in origin.

you have been doing atlot since you been here an i mean in a bad way. I might have this voted on cause i just got pm about you i thank yesterday. The things you are doing they have to stop cause you are make us look bad. Ill pm you about what im talking about.

hey guys just thought i would let u know im making kiais only 50tc for the audio,And 1000tc for the item(optional) it can be anything u want
This is an [Origin] only offer

since cool
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
:S, Trial, oh well. I'll prove myself worthy :P

Hopefully I can earn myself the rank of a war manager or recruiter :P
-----
So, I got a shit head member in Origin talking massive shit and threatening to get me kicked WHICH MADE ME LOOOL. Zeus, please control your members that don't know me. All I did was ask for OP in the bet room since it's a Origin room and they refused to do so.
Firestaff, lay off my dick kid.

Let me inform you guys on something, to the ones who don't know me.

1.) I am not just a simple new member of Origin, I am one of Zeus buddys, mostly a brother from another mother. We have known and talked to each other for the longest. He knows of my attitude and knows I don't talk and start shit unless you start shit with me. Plus, firestaff, control your anger.

2.) I have led many clans, and already know the rutine of leading a clan. I don't need some kid sitting there bossing me around like I am new to a clan. IF you want to get personal, I never left this clan when I first joined back in 2010 when we was SoA, since I left to make my own clan and always came back. Origin is my home and Zeus knows this is where I am going to stay.

3.) I can easily outbeat any of you in a real duel, so if you want to think I am some random noob, please put money on the line and 1 on 1 me.

4.) I am not a kid either, I am nearly 21 years old.

5.) I hosted plenty of bet rooms, so if it's a origin bet room, just OP me so I can make sure things stay stable and make sure nothing goes wrong.

Thank you.

ok let me say once again deak in a betting server there will only every be a max of 3 ops. i had cold be an op because he could handle the rush from the global along with me and ban all the spammers. why you de op'ed him and what grudge you two form is not my business but what is, is the fact that you said you would complain to zeus about my deoping you. I deoped you because only me, cold and fire were supposed to be ops (as to not blow the chat with green names). Im not going to op every origin member that i com in contact with. I also want to talk about this "reputation" you seem to carry around. i had gotten complaints about the fact that you were even in the room people hated you so much. half of my clients wanted to leave then and there just from your presence (and this was all before you even came back from afk) both setz and cold labled you as "toribash's most dickiest player" then the rest of the chat agreed. So because this may affect Origins rep as a whole, may you please explain yourself?
Last edited by Fates; Sep 29, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
ok let me say once again deak in a betting server there will only every be a max of 3 ops. i had cold be an op because he could handle the rush from the global along with me and ban all the spammers. why you de op'ed him and what grudge you two form is not my business but what is, is the fact that you said you would complain to zeus about my deoping you. I deoped you because only me, cold and fire were supposed to be ops (as to not blow the chat with green names). Im not going to op every origin member that i com in contact with. I also want to talk about this "reputation" you seem to carry around. i had gotten complaints about the fact that you were even in the room people hated you so much. half of my clients wanted to leave then and there just from your presence (and this was all before you even came back from afk) both setz and cold labled you as "toribash's most dickiest player" then the rest of the chat agreed. So because this may affect Origins rep as a whole, may you please explain yourself?

thats enough. Dont need this to turn into arguement now. Deak should, respect the rules of the bettting . That goes any of guys guys. Less just respect each an the game. Wanna fight do after pm.
/jo origin for stuff and things lol
-----
cam someone make me a chest joint texture with my symbol in the middle and the origin clan logo on the back

also zeus can u global
Last edited by Fates; Sep 29, 2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

First:
I told you to PM ME IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TOWARD ME.
Second:
I will PM you with my response. I am keeping it off here.
Third:
If you MUST reply on the DSC, go for it, you won't get another reply from me.
Fourth:
Zeus and a few other members already know I can bring in wins on wars, and also pull in fast cash and art. Plus, I have good leadership and recruiting skills.

AS I SAID, IF YOU WANT TO REPLY, DO IT IN PM. KEEP THIS OFF THE DSC AS ZEUS SAID.
Last edited by Noobie; Sep 29, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
/jo origin for stuff and things lol
-----
cam someone make me a chest joint texture with my symbol in the middle and the origin clan logo on the back

also zeus can u global

if you still want to do global i can do it for you.
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
First:
I told you to PM ME IF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TOWARD ME.
Second:
I will PM you with my response. I am keeping it off here.
Third:
If you MUST reply on the DSC, go for it, you won't get another reply from me.
Fourth:
Zeus and a few other members already know I can bring in wins on wars, and also pull in fast cash and art. Plus, I have good leadership and recruiting skills.

AS I SAID, IF YOU WANT TO REPLY, DO IT IN PM. KEEP THIS OFF THE DSC AS ZEUS SAID.

please an thank you. Love you guys, hehe.
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 29, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys i sparnd my wrist in football today so i wont be on

damn that sucks bro. Keep us updated on how your doing with that .
Now I understand why people think shit of Deak. The attitude and anger they may have received from him. I have no problem him so far, and I hope not to anytime soon. You have my Origin love Deak, and I welcome you back to where you feel at home. And if anyone gives you actual shit, let us know, and we'll sort it out, like family.
is kyure alive?