Toribash
Hello origin, sorry for invading your chat thread. Thought I would put this to your attention.
ApexAdor applied for FightClub. ^

Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
hi, umm this is going to be my like third app, soo yeah.
hi, my name is Trevor, or ApexAdor, i am thirteen years old, and i have played toribash for about 1 and a half years now,(this is my alt, my main's name is humonculie) i am a brown belt, but i am a really good ABD player.

I am good with music, ( i make music, and im good with suggestions) and i am pretty good with gimp (making head textures). if you have any further questions, please, feel free to ask me.

refference: ZENBOY123

Good day to all origin members,

~Gamer.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Idc which rank I get, as long as it's not unranked. :P

hehe okay i got you buddy.

Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Hello origin, sorry for invading your chat thread. Thought I would put this to your attention.
ApexAdor applied for FightClub. ^

Good day to all origin members,

~Gamer.

thanks for informing us buddy. Have to get to the bottom of this now.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
:S, Trial, oh well. I'll prove myself worthy :P

Hopefully I can earn myself the rank of a war manager or recruiter :P
-----
So, I got a shit head member in Origin talking massive shit and threatening to get me kicked WHICH MADE ME LOOOL. Zeus, please control your members that don't know me. All I did was ask for OP in the bet room since it's a Origin room and they refused to do so.
Firestaff, lay off my dick kid.

Let me inform you guys on something, to the ones who don't know me.

1.) I am not just a simple new member of Origin, I am one of Zeus buddys, mostly a brother from another mother. We have known and talked to each other for the longest. He knows of my attitude and knows I don't talk and start shit unless you start shit with me. Plus, firestaff, control your anger.

2.) I have led many clans, and already know the rutine of leading a clan. I don't need some kid sitting there bossing me around like I am new to a clan. IF you want to get personal, I never left this clan when I first joined back in 2010 when we was SoA, since I left to make my own clan and always came back. Origin is my home and Zeus knows this is where I am going to stay.

3.) I can easily outbeat any of you in a real duel, so if you want to think I am some random noob, please put money on the line and 1 on 1 me.

4.) I am not a kid either, I am nearly 21 years old.

5.) I hosted plenty of bet rooms, so if it's a origin bet room, just OP me so I can make sure things stay stable and make sure nothing goes wrong.

Thank you.
Last edited by Noobie; Sep 29, 2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Deakmaniac, You tried to DE-OP someone that was meant to be op. That is why I banned you. DO NOT deop someone that is meant to be op.
I de-op'd a punk who de-op'd me and is a massive shit talker. I done the right thing.

Like I said in #5
5.) I hosted plenty of bet rooms, so if it's a origin bet room, just OP me so I can make sure things stay stable and make sure nothing goes wrong.
-----
If anyone has any remarks to make toward me, please just PM me and keep this off the DSC. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew who I was.
-----
I don't want anyone to fight with me, but I just don't want to be treated like a nobody when the ones who know me knows I can bring potential to this clan.
Last edited by Noobie; Sep 29, 2014 at 01:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome back to the clan Deak.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
So, I got a shit head member in Origin

Firestaff, lay off my dick kid.

This was completely unnecessary. Could I ask you to post without insulting other members please? There are many ways to express your disagreement and this one isn't the best.
I'm sorry for that, I just don't tolerate shit talk toward me and let it slide. But yea, you do have a point, that's why I said if anyone had a remark about me to just PM me directly.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
hehe okay i got you buddy.

thanks for informing us buddy. Have to get to the bottom of this now.

hello, im sorry, i did apply for them, only after their co-leader had asked/begged me to ingame, so i did, although i had no real intentions of joining them. i am sorry, i will accept any punnishment u want to give to me for being dishonest and not telling you right away, as i was not in the clan at the time, he took advantage over me, i will never do it again, as long as i am in origin.
hey guys just thought i would let u know im making kiais only 50tc for the audio,And 1000tc for the item(optional) it can be anything u want
This is an [Origin] only offer
Always Remember Where You Came From [Origin]Recruiter&Member