Toribash
Yep, system doesn't care how many kills you have. You need farm to get S.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
What I'm more concerned about is how Kikis went 2/7 and Karma 0/7, smashes like that used to not happen in Challenger, or has something changed?

smashes like this happen all the time actually, pro players aren't as good as you may think compared to other players in their elo range, usually they are a bit above a soloq only challenger player but not always
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

When you find 501st Big Mike from League Factions and never notice

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
yeah.

people in lcs aren't necessarily the top dogs.

hahahahahaha

also, to be fair gnar is pretty out there in the meta
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

Deathfire touch Illaoi wow

Jesus, that is beyond evil. Calm down Satan oO

Also damn, Shen jungle is totally busted.
(Yes, my Keystone is truly pure shit, I should have go for the Ages one)

Shen Jungle

Also , Holy fucking shit Silver Games are so annoying to end.

This Jinx tilted my ass, by being 3/4 of the time away while we were trying to actually end the game. The game we could've end way more time before, but nope, better got those 15 cs bottom then die after my team got engaged and killed.

For 20 min.

Until they team finish because they reach late game.

Triggered

Also, yeah..Looking at my stats and the fact I haven't buy any Pink make me even more salty. Never knew I could bitch that bad at myself :|

Im not bitching about winning my lane / stomping my jungle. I mean as long as i've got one of my Mains (Yasuo, Yi, Jax) or a champion from my pool i can get fed and big.

Even tho im trying to put the enemies behind and put our team at avantage, I somehow end up loosing because they turned it around and reach lategame so they could comeback.

I mean look, I can go full stomp on some game and end them really fast as long as my team mate follow the pings and work with me, not against me.

What should I do when i got that one team mate that is playing solo, even if he's behind ? :/

Edit : New Arkadata Yasuo Montage
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Jul 10, 2016 at 02:24 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
What I'm more concerned about is how Kikis went 2/7 and Karma 0/7, smashes like that used to not happen in Challenger, or has something changed?

Originally Posted by Kat View Post
smashes like this happen all the time actually, pro players aren't as good as you may think compared to other players in their elo range, usually they are a bit above a soloq only challenger player but not always

you may also forgot that kat is a god and should play on a top tier LCS team :^)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken