Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
You should make me one... Just abstract stuff like corey.

Haven't you lost your Toriprime?
@BOBAH- one C4D- the rest is pentool, brushes, etc. It took me a bit to do the color shifting though- the original C4D was red and gray.

@Aspire- sure bruh, but it'll cost you about 7k.
Corey: Not me. I have reconsidered my decision about going back ingame. Sorry guvna.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Halo CE looks SO FRIGGIN RETRO. I wanna play it. :P

Coloo: I looked it up on the webblag. Turns out they released a demo or something in Aussie and it got banned because of the "Trophy Kills". Trophy Kills are just like they were in the Predator movies, except:
To begin the Predator's trophy kill, a "terrified" marine is dragged into the centre of the screen by his or her throat, which the Predator then snaps effortlessly with the accompanying sound of "someone biting into raw celery." The neck broken, the Predator decapitates the marine, a "sizeable portion" of the spinal cord following. Even after this, the marine is still alive for a short period of time, "gasping his last, with nothing but bloodied, glistening vertebra beneath his chin.

I mean, Holy shit.

EDIT: Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_...The_Terminator
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Aikido: Aspire +8, Corey +12
Taekkyon: Liam +10, Shin-Ryuu +1
Wushu: Xtreme -5, EcoHitman +10

Aikido: Jim +10, Helucinate +2, (2worlds -
Taekkyon: Jonggi +7, Virtue +8
Wushu: OldJoe +2, Vladvlad +2, (Crazylars +1)

So there we've got both Clans line ups, with each persons GMT beside their name. In Pandora, they have their back up players in brackets, so i'm guessing if one can't make it the other will fill in. I do realize that Xtreme/Oyster/Bwamp is no longer in the clan, so does anybody want to take his place in wushu?

SINCE WHEN AM I NOT IN THE CLAN, DAMMIT?