Toribash
I was coming in game. I was just starting up my computer do same other stuff?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
can you put /jo origin for amazing bets once again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
can you put /jo origin for amazing bets once again

so you want me to put that word for word?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So.. guys, I should be on quite soon, maybe 2-3 days max. I was wondering what i could do to prove my worth, because i would love to be a full-fledged member. So.. i can speak a lil german, im ok at sparring, i like to make textures.. I might be good at recruiting, and... YOLO. Anyway PECE.
I'm just gamin' man
Hi, Cuba here, I wanted to ask if any member could vote in the recruiting thread and the recruiters are the ones giving the final results or the voting is only for recruiters?
I'm Good at what i do ;)
Ill explain everything about how this clan works ranks, jobs, skills, things you need to know to move up in life here. hold on while I get the information out ...

ok so it looks like im going to have to type new information considering we have a lot of new recruits so you'll see that most likely by the end of the day
News of the day:

I am proud to say that the bets made 12k profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be multiplying this at another betting server to increace the money flow them take 5k and eventually do another server Congrats and thank you to all of the helpers your payments will be received after I do the accounting :P (except for optimus I gave him his in game)
Last edited by Fates; Sep 24, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by xXCUBANITOXx View Post
Hi, Cuba here, I wanted to ask if any member could vote in the recruiting thread and the recruiters are the ones giving the final results or the voting is only for recruiters?

All may vote unless unranked or trial.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Ok.. maybe not 2 or 3 days. I'm getting a D in reading, so Im grounded till I bring it up. Sorry guys.
I'm just gamin' man