Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

SHE IS A SMART PERSON, THAT IS WHO SHE IS.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
AVP PC came out fucking ages ago. This probably won't be any improvement from that, even although that game was fricking awesome.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Inorite? That's what I said.
Wellity Wellity Wellity
So I have been thinking about this decision for a while,
basically I have decided to leave Doxa. I feel my time here has come to an end however in saying that I must say I met alot of really awesome people here as well as learnt a thing or two , I would like to say good luck to the clan Corey and also congratulations on your toriagent as well as to anyone else who i have become mates with through this clan. Hopefully you will still let me chill in your irc channel.
This is B0BAH
Signing out :
Sorry to see you go mate, it's been good havin' you here. Good luck with your future endevours.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|