Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Next person to post that isn't applying or is part of the clan gets lynched.
Qukslice, I'm picky with applications for a reason.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i guess, i'll play for dj but i wont help too much xD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Thank you senpai!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Next person to post that isn't applying or is part of the clan gets lynched.
Qukslice, I'm picky with applications for a reason.

True. We want the best of the best. We are #2 for a reason guys. The members we have must be quality not quantity. Unless we'd like to be talked about behind our backs like wapow. They are a good example, they may be number 1 but they have very little respect from the toribash community. Our clan for the most part is generally decent at the game and can hold their own. We have respect from our strength as individuals and "fame" from being high ranked. So back to what I was saying. We can't afford to soil our clan's good name with someone that is inactive and may not be that good. I don't believe a 3rd dan should be in such a honorable clan unless they are a solid fighter. So until an in-game test is put into effect, I'm going to have to say no to StRiDeR100.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Valtex View Post
Valt2 says AMAZING!
One of the best applications I have ever seen.
Sorry for posting here Nitro.

If you are not applying, do not post here. You are not in Nitro so you do not have a say on the applications that are posted here. This is your first and only warning.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Alright. I'd like to say this. I've been designated as the one who is in charge of the recruitment thread. This means that I will be the one who will make the final verdicts on posts, and I'll be the one to keep some sort of order in the recruitment thread. From here on out, posts are to be on topic, and should only A. Be a application or B. Be a vote on an application. This means that if someone were to ask as to why they were denied, it's best if you send them a PM instead of cluttering up the application thread.
And now, for the ratio on what means you will and won't be accepted. 3 NO's or more is an immediate rejection. The minimum amount of votes required on an application before a verdict is made will be 5. (Unless the application is abhorrently horrendous, in which case we all know the answer then). That's all for now. This should be the last post I'll make that will not be a vote/verdict.
Also. Vokster, It's 2-2 on the application for Strider, I need your vote on it.
Last edited by Valterain1; May 29, 2015 at 05:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Alright. I'd like to say this. I've been designated as the one who is in charge of the recruitment thread. This means that I will be the one who will make the final verdicts on posts, and I'll be the one to keep some sort of order in the recruitment thread. From here on out, posts are to be on topic, and should only A. Be a application or B. Be a vote on an application. This means that if someone were to ask as to why they were denied, it's best if you send them a PM instead of cluttering up the application thread.
And now, for the ratio on what means you will and won't be accepted. 3 NO's or more is an immediate rejection. The minimum amount of votes required on an application before a verdict is made will be 5. (Unless the application is abhorrently horrendous, in which case we all know the answer then). That's all for now. This should be the last post I'll make that will not be a vote/verdict.
Also. Vokster, It's 2-2 on the application for Strider, I need your vote on it.

My mistake, I'm going to have to go with no. He can apply in two weeks once we get to know him in game if he wants. But that is your decision, not mine.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
My mistake, I'm going to have to go with no. He can apply in two weeks once we get to know him in game if he wants. But that is your decision, not mine.

Then the verdict for Strider

Denied until further notice

You do not have to reapply, but if you can prove both your activity and your in game skill, then members will most likely change their vote, if you can 4 Yes's, then you're in. Note. A final verdict will not be decided upon until at least two weeks have past. If you have questions about your application, feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums.
Last edited by Valterain1; May 29, 2015 at 05:56 AM.
Forum activity is mostly what I care about applications because some people just simply forget about the forums and keep playing in-game :P
I never forget.