Toribash
lol yeah I'm a bit worried about trashing my guitar, but totally worth the risk. I'm also pretty confident in my ability to balance, just need to practice a bit. I could deffinitly go around yelling on my unicycle, my neighbors probably already think I'm not all there. I don't think singing is a good idea. Me my voice sounds like a cat in a wood chipper.
Last edited by Flames; Mar 9, 2017 at 03:55 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello Parrot, my name is Lamby or Liam if you want to use my actual name and I am hoping to be able to join the ranks of the parrot army, I do already know some people in parrot but I won't single them out.

As for some information about me, I am 17 years old and I'm England. I go to college in which I study a level 3 extended diploma in engineering, which can be a lot of work sometimes but it is fun. I have also done some charity work before where I had my legs waxed to help raise money for people with disabilities (there is a video of me getting my legs waxed if you want to watch it). As for my hobbies and interests my main one is gaming which most of my time is spent on toribash, but I have some smaller hobbies such as play basketball and a little bit of wood work. I also have a small talent which is a can do an eyebrow dance if you want a video just ask and i'll make one.

As for toribash my activity is pretty good, my in game activity is the best out of the forums, irc and in game because I am normally in game everyday. As for forum activity, I check the forums everyday but I don't really tend to post, I also check my pms everyday. As for irc activity its not thebest but I can always improve that. I was also in wapow for around 3 good years but I left because I wasn't really having fun because most of the people I talked to had left, but I left wapow on good terms.

Some of my goals in toribash are to become a full es which I am working on as I am already a trial es, I am also working on improving the why I lay in all of the mods I play in seeming at the minute I tend to mess around a lot which is fun but it isn't always the best, mainly when It comes to events and duelling. Ii would also like to become a dueller but that would take a little bit of work seeming I need to improve on the things I can already do and learn some new things.

Thank for your time.
Last edited by Lamby; Mar 9, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
...I do already know some people in parrot but I won't single them out.

Betrayed
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need to match the thread title, otherwise people aren't gonna take us seriously. I will be your KGB agent of the day.

In your app, you say that you're seventeen years old. However, you have more TC than QI. You also said you left WAPOW on good terms, but we already have another Liam in our clan. What I also noticed is you mention that your IRC activity is not that great. Well then what do you have to say about this?!

huh?!!

golf
Yes i do i have more tc then qi this is because I do bet from time to time and I also duel but that is rarely. Also the reason why I left wapow on good terms was that everyone was understanding on why I left, which was because I wasn't really having fun anymore and most of the people I talked to had left.

You might already have a Liam in parrot seeming that Liam in some countries can be quite a common name. Also my irc activity isn't the greatest but this is because I have never really used it until I became a trial es, seeming my main for of communication with people is discord but I can easily become active everyday on the irc.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Did the humor just fly over your head or is this some advanced trolling technique?
Originally Posted by Lamby
and a little bit of wood work

I'd be keen to see you craft a wooden parrot.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 10, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Don't worry I knew it was a joke I just decided to answer it that way to see what people would say, Also making a wooden parrot would be fun but it would take a lot of time.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
It probably would take a lot of time but I can pretty much guarantee it would make Sassy's face go like

this

And that would mean an auto-accept.

Orrrrrr you could just take a chance on being accepted through the regular boring app process. Are you confident enough!?!?
I do have a parrot in my family seeming my auntie owns an African grey called Pickle.

here is Pickle
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]