Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Went to the doctors and found out I am coming down with the flu and it will hit me any day now.. So shit, I fought food posining, stomach virus, and dehydration. time to fight the flu.

Oh god, the flu sucks so bad. It's not really that bad expect for how weird it makes you feel. I had it last year, and something like it this year. Enjoy like ~2 weeks of sitting on your ass blowing your nose :3
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Had economy exam today , was a bit BIT fine |=
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Went to the doctors and found out I am coming down with the flu and it will hit me any day now.. So shit, I fought food posining, stomach virus, and dehydration. time to fight the flu.

Get well soon bro,
I wish you all the good luck ;)
Master of the arcane arts
Moncho , I don't think that wishing will help xD
Deak: I found an application on my phone, it's kinda named plague Inc. If you click on a country and specify the place, there's a person in the place will get the flu. Wish you the best bro.

Oofun: Maybe it will help. xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Haha Patrick , that's simply a game xP

Anyway , I hate studying
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Oh god, the flu sucks so bad. It's not really that bad expect for how weird it makes you feel. I had it last year, and something like it this year. Enjoy like ~2 weeks of sitting on your ass blowing your nose :3

Wow. I had that not too long ago. It sucks.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Thankfully I didn't aphate any sickness this year except 1- being dizzy 2- puking once I eat
Yeah I had the flu, yeah plaque is a long agonizing game where you build a disease and destroy the world
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]