Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
oshit can I watch this on my android?

I know i might be late on this

but if you search up on google

bAnime pro.apk

download that to your phone, and it has every single anime and updates the day it comes out. And it's strictly for android, they took it off the market, but they still update it and stuff, it's what I've been using for the last few years actually to watch all my anime needs.

(Some weird animes might not be found there, but almost all of them are)
I don't really like to download apk files from the web, but I have avast so YOLO!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Don't worry about it; dl'ing apk's is the way to get the good stuff the market forbids ;c

I only just started watching Hunter x Hunter; episode 40 in 2 nights. woop. I love et
if I had a membership, i might use crunchyroll, but they aren't very good at keeping things I watch updated
and they seem to take animes off, which upsets me greatly

and on the computer, sure I can use adblocker to not have to deal with adds, but on my phone you get at least 2 adds in 1 anime episode, so it's rather annoying if you don't have a membership
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
if I had a membership, i might use crunchyroll, but they aren't very good at keeping things I watch updated
and they seem to take animes off, which upsets me greatly

and on the computer, sure I can use adblocker to not have to deal with adds, but on my phone you get at least 2 adds in 1 anime episode, so it's rather annoying if you don't have a membership

Or you could do what a lot of other people do and use these Guest passes like a maniac to add 2 days worth of membership and stream yourself some anime goodness.

Membership

-----
^ and yes; that will work. I'll send another in a PM if it gets used.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 24, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump