Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I hear a lot of bad things about russians on cs, yet I have not encountered one in my journey so far...what do they even do that's so bad anyways?
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
I hear a lot of bad things about russians on cs, yet I have not encountered one in my journey so far...what do they even do that's so bad anyways?

You're not going to encounter russians in America, it's a European problem. I think the issue is that they only speak Russian and no one else does, I dunno, I'm American too.
Has anyone tried the new guardian mode? There are maps that aren't listed in the console, such as dust2, inferno, and Italy (I love this map). I found a glitch where you can use key bindings to buy when in the middle of a wave.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by ToasterDan View Post
Has anyone tried the new guardian mode? There are maps that aren't listed in the console, such as dust2, inferno, and Italy (I love this map). I found a glitch where you can use key bindings to buy when in the middle of a wave.

guardian mode?
wat
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
a can confirm melqart is a niggev

Speaking of Niggevs, I had a guy who pronounced Bizon "Beezon", and Negev "Neegev".
S A D B O Y S